Chapter 25 Private Time

WARNING SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCENE

Emmett went back upstairs to the kitchen where Leah and Seth were sitting having dinner. Seth was still a little shaken up at finding out that Selene is a demigoddess. Suddenly a thought occurred to him, "Does that mean that Selene's brother, Percy is a demigod too?"

"Yep," Leah said.

"Wow, I can't wait to meet him," Seth said.

"Yeah, from what Selene told me, he's a good kid, you two should get along great. Percy's a year younger than you, Seth."

"That's cool."

Emmett smiled at Seth and ruffled his hair, causing the young wolf to huff indignantly. He walked over to Esme who had a tray of food ready for Selene and kissed her on the cheek, "Thanks Mom,"

"You're welcome, Sweetie."

Emmett took the tray and went back downstairs. He opened the door to his bedroom and found Selene sitting up watching TV. She was watching an old John Wayne movie. Emmett smiled and walked over to the bed, "I didn't know you liked John Wayne?"

"Oh, I love John Wayne movies," Selene answered.

"Here, love, Esme made a sandwich and some chips and juice for you. Carlisle said that you shouldn't have anything too heavy right now." Emmett said as he placed the tray on Selene's lap. He crawled onto the bed with her careful not to jostle her food.

"Thank you, Baby," Selene said and took a bite of her turkey club sandwich. She hummed at the taste of the sandwich. Esme had put avocados and alfalfa sprouts in it, which was something that Selene loved.

Selene ate and watched her movie in silence; she could feel Emmett looking at her once in a while, and Selene knew that he was still worried about her

Selene ate and watched her movie in silence; she could feel Emmett looking at her once in a while, and Selene knew that he was still worried about her. Selene reached out for his hand, "Emmett, I promise, I'm fine; the waters of Atlantis healed me completely. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know, but I can't help it. I was so scared, Babe. You looked so pale, and your heart was slowing down. I thought for sure I was going to lose you."

Selene looked at Emmett, "I promise, Teddy Bear, nothing is going to take me away from you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Baby. Please don't worry."

"It's my job to worry about you, Sel, you're my mate," Emmett said.

Selene sighed, "Okay, but try not to worry so much."

"I'll try. Now eat up and drink your juice, then get some rest like a good little girl," Emmett said with a grin.

Selene rolled her eyes, "Yes, Dad."

Emmett growled playfully, "Ooh, why don't you call me Daddy instead," Emmett said as he took Selene's tray off her lap and put it on the nightstand then started kissing down her neck.