Chapter 34 A Day of Fun

The next morning, the entire house was in a better mood. Selene woke up to Emmett's kisses. She giggled and tried to pull away from him, but he pulled her closer. Emmett started kissing his way down her neck, between her breasts, and paused at her tummy. He placed his hand on Selene's belly and leaned down to kiss it, “I can't wait for you to start to show.”

“Hopefully, if this is a normal pregnancy, it'll be a while,” Selene told him.

“It will be, Sel, I know it will be.”

Emmett kissed Selene's stomach again when he heard her tummy growl. Emmett laughed, “Time to feed the goddess.”

“Demigoddess.”

“Nope, you're my goddess.”

Selene rolled her eyes, “Oh, that's a good one.”

“What? It's true; I love worshipping you.”

“You're so cheesy.”

“It still doesn't make it any less true,” Emmett said and kissed Selene's tummy again, then he got up and helped Selene up.

Selene went to the bathroom while Emmett went upstairs to get started on his mate's breakfast. When Emmett got to the kitchen, he saw that Percy and Leah were already up, and Esme was making breakfast. She was making bacon, eggs, sausage, french toast, ham, and she had some blueberry muffins in the oven for later. Emmett smiled at seeing that breakfast was already ready.

“Good morning, everyone.”

Esme smiled at Emmett, “Good morning, Honey. How's Selene?”

“She's good, no morning sickness, at least not yet. She should be up in a minute. Is Paul here?”

“Yes, he is, he should be down in a little while with Rosalie,” Esme said.

Percy frowned at hearing Paul's name. Selene had told him all about Paul Lahote when they were at Camp Half-Blood, and he already didn't like him, but after what he did to Selene and Emmett, Percy hated him even more. But, Selene explained to him that their dad had punished him so severely that he was traumatized by the experience. So, now, Percy tolerated Paul as best as he could.

A little while later, Selene came up from their room and greeted everyone, “Good morning, all.”

“Good morning, Selene, I hope you're hungry,” Esme said.

“Starved,”

“Good because I made enough food to feed an army.”

“Good, I think that should just be enough to feed two shapeshifters and two demigods,” Leah said.

“And one human, Bella, is coming over this morning,” Alice informed them.

Selene and Leah groaned, “Girls be nice, Bella is part of the family,” Esme admonished.

“Who's Bella,” Percy asked.

“Bella's the trouble magnet I told you about,” Selene told her little brother.

“Oh, right, the one that has the psycho vampire after her, right?”

“Exactly,” Leah and Selene say at the same time.

“Does she know about us, Sel?”

“No, and let's keep it that way, Okay?”

“Right.”

A little while later, Bella and Edward show up for breakfast. Once they arrived and Paul came downstairs with Rose, Esme served breakfast. But the minute Selene smelled the ham; she took off running to the bathroom to throw up with Emmett right behind her.