Chapter 26 The Following Day

Selene slowly woke and realized two things. One that she was pillowed against Emmett and two that she was utterly naked. At first, Selene couldn't remember what happened, but as her memory came back about what happened the night before her eyes widened and a blush started creeping up from her neck up to her ears.

Selene blushed even harder when she heard Emmett chuckle, “It's about time you remembered. How are you feeling?”

Selene carefully moved, and then she stretched. She felt a little sore but nothing too bad considering they made love more than once, “I feel a little sore, nothing too bad,” Selene said as she looked up at Emmett.

Emmett ran his finger up and down Selene's back, “I'm glad to hear that. I thought maybe I was a bit too rough with you.”

“Emmett, I'm not as delicate as most mortals, I am a demigod after all.”

“Right, I'll have to keep that in mind.”

“Good, you do that, because I'd like to go again if you're up to it,” Selene said with a smirk.

Emmett growled and pinned Selene under him, “I'm always up for it, Baby.” Selene giggled and kissed Emmett. The kiss became more heated, and Selene and Emmett once again made love.

The next time Selene woke up, it was to Emmett coming into their room with breakfast. She smiled at him and sat up, making sure that the sheet covered her breast. Emmett smiled at his mate, “Breakfast time, Babe.”

“Thank you, Teddy, but you didn't have to bring me breakfast in bed.”

“I know, but I wanted to. I brought you some French toast with eggs and bacon and some coffee and orange juice,” Emmett said then set the tray down on Selene's lap. He then took off his sweat pants.

Selene blushed at seeing Emmett naked, making Emmett smirk, “You're going to have to get used to seeing me naked, Sel. I plan to be naked in front of you more often than not.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yep,” Emmett said then climbed into bed with Selene. Emmett scoot closer to Selene then took the tray from her, “I thought that was my breakfast?”

“It is, but I'm going to feed you,” Emmett said with a grin.

He started cutting up the French toast and feeding it to his mate. Selene happily ate the food that Emmett offered her. Once Selene had finished her breakfast, Emmett put the tray on the nightstand and picked up Selene and took her to the bathroom so that they could shower together.

Selene sighed in the shower as Emmett shampooed her hair and massaged her scalp. Selene rinsed her hair while Emmett washed and rubbed her back, taking out all the knots she had in her back. Selene moaned, feeling all the tension melt away. Emmett's hands began to wander toward's Selene's front. He caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples, causing her to moan and lean into his touch. Emmett kissed and sucked on her neck while his hands traveled down towards the apex of her thighs. Sliding a finger through her folds, he moaned at feeling how wet she was. Selene pushed against Emmett's hand and groaned.

“So wet for me, Baby,” Emmett groaned into Selene's ear. Selene reached back and pulled Emmett's head down and kissed him. Emmett turned Selene around and made love to her against the shower wall.

After they finished showering, Selene and Emmett made their way upstairs. Seth immediately rushed over to check on his older sister, “Sel! Are you okay?”

“I'm fine, Sethy, don't worry. It'll take more than that to kill me. Hey! you're supposed to be going camping with Emmett and Jasper today, aren't you excited?”