Chapter 1

Author's Note: This story is a work of fiction, all characters, plots and places are fiction as well. The story is advisable for mature readers. Stories have topic related to underage drinking, smoking, and violence as well. Please read at your own risk. Thank you.

Song for this chapter: Human by Christina Perri

Emily

When I was a young child, I didn't want to trouble my parents because they worked long hours shift to bring foods on the table and a roof on our head.

"Be a good daughter by studying well, so you can get a better job when you grow up." My grandpa used to say to me.

"Be a good girl and listen to your grandparents." My mom used to say.

"If you want to be the good girl, you have to be kind and polite." My grandma used to say.

"You are such a good girl, you don't give much trouble to your parents.." My Aunt used to say.

"I wish I had a good daughter like Emily who always win trophies and make her parents proud." My uncle used to say.

When I meet someone new or a stranger. I try to be the best possible person that I can be. I didn't want the person to think I was a bad person or someone bad. I always greeted them with the most polite smiles and greetings.

During elementary school, no one wanted to be friends with Erin because she refused to share her Math's homework with Greg. I would have refused too, but I was scared to say, no.

When I joined Richmond High School during my freshman year. Most of them was familiar with me because we lived in the same neighbourhood or was in the same elementary school. Everyone knew me as the "quiet good girl" who's always kind to everyone.

I was accepted well in school and no one give me much trouble. I know most of them and vice-versa. Teachers know me as the excellent student who never give them trouble and the image of good was what I have been struggling to keep.

I have two good-friends since elementary school. We are somewhat alike when it comes to favourite bands and music, but so different at the same time.

London, she's as pretty as her name. She have a beautiful dark complexion and dark brown hair with light brown eyes. Rumour floats that she was named London because while her mom was on her way to the airport to fly to London for business trip, she decided to show up to the world, a month before the due date.

She's the beauty of the group with good fashion sense and social skills of a butterfly.

While my other friend, Morgan was much more outgoing. She have beautiful sun-tanned skin and beautiful oceanic eyes with long brown hair. She's always in trouble, either provoking someone to start a fight or start one herself.

Our senior year was starting next week and most of us are excited to start the year, in hope that we graduate soon.

Morgan and London was at my place, the Saturday before our school were suppose to open. My parents was with my uncle and aunt in a small Adult-trip.

"Everett Levi, is throwing a party at his place this evening." London said with pure delight. She's always delighted when someone decides to throw a party.

I looked up from my laptop for a brief moment to look at her and went back to my own business.

Morgan was bored and was playing with her phone with her leg stretched out.