Chapter 2

Song for this chapter:- Then There's You by Charlie Puth.

Emily

I turned away from them and closed my eyes in horror. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I was looking for washroom." I said.

"There should be one down the hallway." The guy said and his voice sounded familiar.

"Its locked." I said. "I tried all the doors."

"F*ck it." He cussed as I heard him moving.

"Do you have one in this room?" I asked. "I will be very quick."

He groaned and said, "Over here." And I heard him opening a door and without looking at him. I went for the door and shut the door behind him. The washroom was big and made with marble as well. The faucet was shiny and clean. I looked at myself in horror. My skin was flushed from embarrassment and my dress was covered with not-so-nice thing.

I groaned as I took out wipes from my purse and turned on the faucet. I smelled awful and felt miserable at the moment. My dress was all wet from the cleaning as I stood awkwardly in the large washroom.

"Are you done?" The guy asked.

"Give me a moment, please." I said panicking as I looked for my phone. I called London and Morgan, but none of them answered.

I can't go out like this, my dress is all wet in the front. The guy on the other side was getting impatient. My friends was too busy to answer their phones. I suddenly had a break down. I was never in a situation before. That's why I don't like parties.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked.

"Do I sound like I'm okay?" I started crying more.

I don't know why am I even crying? If that girl didn't interrupt. That guy would have took advantage of me.

"You said you will be quick." The guy said quietly.

I opened the door and met face-to-face with the golden boy himself. He was naked from the top, at least he was wearing a boxer. He have sharp jawline and cheekbone and defined abs and muscles. He was quite tall and I had to looked up to meet him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I interrupted whatever you were doing, but can't you be a little patient?" I asked annoyed as I wiped my tears with the back of my hands.

He looked me up and down and I almost sighed, but decided to just walk out from there. Tonight, without even sipping any alcohol-I'm doing things that I would never imagine doing.

I hope he doesn't remember my face or this embarrassing encounter.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"You need the room to satisfy your needs, so I'm leaving."

"Like that?" He asked.

"What choice do I have?" I started crying.

"Hey.." he said suddenly panicking. "Don't cry.. it's not a big deal."

"It's not a big deal to you, but it is for me." I cried more as I wiped my tears. Why am I even crying? Because I have never been in this situation before. This was not how I imagined my night to be.