Chapter 55

Emily

The woman stomped her feet on stage as she followed Mr. Levi and it seemed like things will be rough for them.

"Your Dad must be so embarrassed." I said to him.

"Well, if he could do a background check on you. He should have did with the woman he's with." Everett said.

"Are you still mad about that?"

"Of course I am." He said.

"I'm fine, Everett." I said to him.

"But I'm not fine with that. It was rude and so upsetting." He scowled.

I kissed his cheek quickly. "He's your Dad."

"I know." He sighed. "But he should really consider other's feelings."

Emilio comes walking to us with a grin on his face. "That b*tch challenged me saying I won't be able to call of that wedding."

Everett raised one of his eyebrow at him. "What you mean?"

"That woman was damn sure she was going to get married with Dad. She challenged me of all the people. She forgot I'm a Levi and I get what I want." Emilio said and this time I raised my eyebrow.

These siblings sure do have similar personalities.

"Dad seem like he will burst soon." Emerson joins us.

"You were the one who give me that damn video." Emilio said. "If you think for a moment I will take all the responsibilities. You are damn wrong."

"When did I say you're talking all the responsibilities?" Emerson said.

"Good because I'm not going to be the one getting trouble."

"You and your assistant will be the one taking all the responsibilities because you decided to provoke that woman." Emerson said with a smirk.

Everett sighed. These siblings do have some complex personalities.

Emilio scowled at Emerson.

"Did anyone pointed out how funny you guys are?" I suddenly blurted out.

All three of them looked at me with a confused expression.

"I mean to say, you guys are definitely brothers. You bicker with each other, but have you thought about how fun it will be to hang out with each other?"

"We don't hang out with each other." Emilio said. "We hate each other, sweetheart."

"And why do you hate each other?" I asked.

"Ain't you too interested in our business, little miss no one?" Emerson said.

"Shut up, Emerson." Everett said. "Don't be rude with Em."

"I know I shouldn't say anything about you guys, but honestly you guys could do so much better when together than fighting with each other."

"You know, I like you." Emilio said. "You're not a stuck up b*tch."

"You want me to be one?" I asked and he smiled.

Grayson walked towards us, "Anyone ready to grab dinner already?" He asked.

Dinner went fantastic. The siblings did bicker quite a lot, but it's not that bad. They seem to get along fine, but Emerson can be quite difficult to handle. He doesn't understand humour or joke. He gets offended easily and I get it.

There are not many people who understand jokes and who doesn't like joke. I got a text from mom asking where I was and I replied saying, I was at a party with Everett and Grayson.

I should have let them know before. Grayson introduced me to some people, and was proud to tell them I'm his daughter and some of them was surprised and wondered where I was all this time.

I don't know how I feel about him introducing to people about me being his daughter.

After dinner, the light were turned off and the only lights was coming from those lights balls around the room. Romantic music started to play and Everett was excited as he dragged me to the dance floor.

I'm bad at dancing, my mom made me go to a dance school for two years and they figured out dance was not my thing, and there was no point in wasting money sending me to that school. It was the wisest decision of all.

"I'm bad at dancing." I warned him and he laughed.

"Not that I'm a professional, but we can try."

We swayed together and it felt wonderful. I like our own bubble. There was no one else, but just us. We whispered in each other ears and laughed at each other's words or jokes. I didn't want this to end. It's so nice to hold him close to me, so nice to know I could make him laugh and smile.

Everything seemed perfect just for a moment, but perfect doesn't exist. No matter, how hard you try to make things perfect. It's not suppose to be perfect, nothing is suppose to be perfect. We are suppose to accept flaws in our perfection. But at that time, I wanted to believe everything was perfect, even if it was for a little while.

Everett kissed my cheek and whispered how beautiful I am and I smiled as our forehead touched.

My heart raced quickly and so did the butterflies in my stomach. Everything about him was so beautiful, so radiant and so loving.

Everett made me feel lots of emotions, happy, sad, jealousy, angry and all kinds of emotions and it's scary for me. I always wanted to hide my emotions from the world. I'm scared about letting people know my weakness, but when it comes to Everett. I want him to know how I feel about him and how I feel about everything.

I like Everett more than I can explain. He makes me feel things, he makes me feel beautiful, he reminds me I'm beautiful. That's not the other reason, he makes me feel a lot better about myself and it's scary. He can end our relationship and then what will happen to me? Will I feel as confident about myself as I'm feeling right now? or will I break along with his decision.

"I love you." I whisper to him. I wanted him to know how I feel about him. It's like the time have completely frozen as he stood frozen with his mouth slightly ajar. It was petrifying. I didn't know what he was thinking. I was not expecting any respond from him. I actually don't want any respond from him. I just want to let him know how I feel about him without him feeling burden.

I didn't want him to say it back to me because I said it and he now feels like he have to say it back.

"You don't have to say anything." I said to him. "I just wanted you to know how I feel about you."