Chapter 30

Emily

While everyone found something to do. I was sitting on the couch and was watching a movie on the large screen.

Everett sat down beside me.

"I'm not mad at you for inviting Troy over." he said to me. "I wanted to meet him in person, anyway."

"Can I laugh?" I asked him and he give me a quizzical look. "Evan said you might be curious about him and would like to meet him as well."

"Did that d*ckhead said that?" he give me a smile. "That guy knows how to get on my nerve."

"Trust me, Troy doesn't have any feelings for me." I said.

"You don't know how the hearts work." he whispered.

"Troy seriously doesn't like me like that. I promise."

"How do you know that? You're so beautiful and so kind. It's hard not to like you. Everyone in school adores you." he said and I cringed a little.

"No, they don't." I said.

"Trust me. You don't hear that, but I definitely do."

I had my head on his shoulder while we were watching Avenger. This place feels like a mini theatre.

Mr. Harper opens the door and I see Troy beside him. He looked around the room with awed. He still have cast on one arm, but he doesn't need a wheelchair, anymore!

I stood up in excitement and Everett followed behind me. All my friends stopped what they were doing and gathered around.

"You made it." I said in delight.

"Of course, baby-girl. How can I say no to you?" he said with a small smile and Everett coughed lightly and came forward.

"We finally meet in person." Everett said coming forward.

"Everett." Troy said with a smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you in person, as well."

"I'm Evan." He pushed Everett to the side and introduced himself. "It's nice to see the hero who saved our beautiful Emily. Thank you so much for risking your life."

Evan can be very dramatic at times.

I introduced my other friends and Troy chatted a bit.

Mr. Harper and two people in black and white uniform walked in with two food carts over flowing with foods.

"Thank you for inviting me over." Troy said to Everett. "You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you." Everett said with an impassive look on his face.

Everett stuck to me like a glue. Whichever game I picked to play, he stood beside me and watched me play.

Bloom and I was playing X-box, while Everett hovered around me. Evan, Troy and Morgan was sitting on the couch. They were eating snacks and talking quietly. Aaliyah was in the massage chair and was playing with her phone.

"Can you move?" Bloom said to Everett. "You're  distracting us."

"How? I'm not even standing near you?" Everett said.

"I don't feel comfortable with you playing these games after you had a broken elbow and still in therapy."

I sighed and decided to take a break and eat something. Everett followed me once again. We all were sitting either on the couches or on the carpets. Everett sat beside me on the couch.

"Why are you sticking so much to Emily?" Troy spoke out what I assumed everyone was thinking.

Everett raised one of his eyebrow at Troy.

"Its not safe for her to play any physical activities while she's still recovering and on therapy."Everett said.

I have no idea what I will do with him.

"Troy was sharing with us how much fun they had on their date." Morgan said in a nonchalant tone.

"I didn't know you liked guys with piercing and tattoos." Bloom nudged me gently and I looked at Troy who give Everett a smug look on his face.

Everett's body was tensed.

"Guys, stop." I said to them. I don't want Everett to explode and be mad at anyone of us. We all are having a good time.

"Em, you don't have to be shy in-front of us. We're your friends." Evan said and I give him a look. He seriously want his b*tt whooped.

"Tell us about that incident."Aaliyah asked. "What happened that day? We want to know your point of view."

Troy looked at me and smiled, "I was walking on the sidewalk and I saw Emily. She was crossing the road at that time. Honestly, you can't just walk by without noticing her. She's beautiful." Troy said and give me a small smile. "She was crossing the road and then I saw a car speeding all the way towards us and people were honking and I just did what I thought was right."

"That sounded so romantic." Bloom sighed dreamily.

"Are you going to take advantage of her now that you saved her life?" Everett said and I gasped.

"Everett." I nudged him.

"Did I tried anything with her?"

"You guilt her into going on a date with you. Just because you saved her life that doesn't mean that she owes you anything. You decided to save her out of humanity." Everett said.

"I didn't guilt her to come with me. She promised, she was coming with me." Troy looked cool and calm. The room suddenly became tense and the atmosphere was no longer the same.

"Is it some love triangle?" Bloom chuckled nervously.

"Its actually fun." Evan said leaning back on the couch and grinned. "Much more entertaining than any other movie."

Everett glared at him and I sighed. If Everett decide to punch Evan, I won't save his b*tt again.

"Evan, you better stop now before you get your a*s kicked." Morgan warned. Even though she looked amused, she knew the consequences and its never a good idea to provoke, someone. Especially Everett. He's keeping calm and I don't want him to lose control.

"Lets watch some movies. He have a big screen here and good speakers." Aaliyah said and I was relieved, she was coming with any idea that can distract them for a little while.