Chapter 54

Emily

I flushed a little as I looked at Everett. "Yea." I said.

"Hello, sir." Everett said shaking Grayson's hand. "Emily did mention about you to me." He quickly covered his surprise look and give his dazzling smile.

"Did she?" He sounded somewhat happy. "I was going to bring her tonight, but she told me she was attending a party with you. Didn't expect you two will be here, but I'm glad." Grayson said.

"Oh." Everett said looking at me with an unreadable expression. I did omit the part who my dad is, but does that matter anyway?

"Mr. Lynne." Emilio appeared out of nowhere.

Grayson looked at Emilio with a small confused look.

"I'm Emilio." He said introducing himself.

Grayson shook hand with Emilio.

"He's my brother." Everett said and Grayson nodded his head and smiled at him.

"Pleasure to meet you." Grayson said. "You're friend with my Emily?"

"Your Emily?" Emilio asked with a raised eyebrow at me.

"She's my daughter." Grayson said. It's like he wants to tell everyone that I'm his daughter and I don't know how to feel about it. It's true, he's my biological Dad, but I don't know how I feel about it.

Emilio's eyes widened and he looked at me and I give him an apologetic smile.

"Didn't know little Emily is your daughter." Emilio said.

"Yes." Grayson said. "I was going to bring her tonight with me, but your brother beat me to it."

"My Dad was waiting for you eagerly." Emilio said.

"That's right. Did you meet Mr. Levi, Em?" Grayson asked me. "Come, I want to introduce you to him."

"I did meet him." I said. "You can go ahead."

"Okay, I will see you soon." Grayson said with a smile and followed Emilio towards where Mr. Levi was.

"Why didn't you tell me about that?" Everett sounded hurt.

"About my biological dad being a millionaire?"

"A multi-millionaire." He corrected me. "And yes."

"Does it make any difference?"

"It does." He said to me. "He's just not a regular person, he's famous and have money. You do know he resides in LA."

And my eyes widened. "No."

"His headquarter is in LA." He said. "Are you sure you will be here for your senior year? This guy is loaded and I won't be surprise if he pull some strings to get you to some school."

"Don't scare me like that." I said to Everett.

"I wish I was kidding, but honestly.. we don't know." He said as he kissed the side of my head. "It must be a lot to take in."

"Your dad doesn't like me much." I said changing the subject.

"He doesn't like anyone other than himself." He said. "I'm surprise he's announcing his marriage with this woman."

"What if they are in love?"

"My dad never loved anyone apart from himself. He married my mom out of business proposal." He shrugged.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She resides somewhere in Europe." He said. "She travels a lot, she's a perfumer."

"So, she creates perfume?" I asked.

"Yes. She have her own brand name Darci." My eyes widened. It's a very well renounce perfume company and it's expensive as well.

"When was the last time you met her?"

"After she left, never. She have her own family now." He shrugged. "We were waiting for our Dad to start his own."

"Shouldn't you guys be happy he's going to start a new love life?" I asked.

"Like I said he doesn't like anyone apart from himself. This marriage seem too unreal. There must be a reason behind this marriage and I don't want a step-mom who's my brother's age." He scrunched his nose. "And you heard my brothers . They don't like it either."

I feel eyes on us and I looked around and saw Grayson and Mr. Levi looking towards us and I suddenly had a feeling they were talking about us.

An MC went on stage and started calling out people's attention. Everyone gathered around the stage in curiosity while Everett wanted to stay out of that crowd. He was way too calm and was eating cupcake.

"Would you like to try this one?" He asked taking a bite of the cupcake and I shake my head, no.

"It's awfully sweet." He complained. "I thought it would be sugar- free considering his girlfriend must be the one who picked the menu. That woman is all about no carbs and sugar, the last time I met her." He said.

"I'll try it." I said to him and took the cupcake from him and sure enough it was sweet and with the whipped cream it was awfully sweet.

"You're so adorable." He said stroking my hair, gently and I smiled shyly at him.

Mr. Levi have took over the stage and was saying something along the line of how grateful he was to have everyone come over to celebrate his birthday and he said he have another good news to share this evening.

"Emilio better have a good plan." I heard Everett muttered beside me while he took a sip of his drink.

Mr. Levi called the woman on stage. The woman was skipping through the stage with excitement, tucking her hair behind her ear to show off the big diamond ring in her ring finger and everyone started whispering.

Mr. Levi said he was glad to meet someone so beautiful and loving after a long time and proudly announce his marriage. Everyone whispered but none the less clapped.

Just then the lights went off and the big screen behind them on the stage switched on.

The woman was on the video, kissing another man.

"What's this?" The woman's shrilling voice could be heard, but everyone was focused on the video.

In the video she was telling the man how she was planning to marry Mr. Levi and take over his company and then break things off with him and then she continued kissing that man.

Everyone gasped while Mr. Levi's face turned red and cold. He glared at the woman who was flustered and embarrassed.

"At least that guy was smart enough this time." Everett said clearly amused.

Mr. Levi must be embarrassed and upset as he walked down the stage with glaring eyes.

I think these three siblings will be in great trouble.