Chapter 11

Yoongi's POV

"What's so funny?" Namjoon was sitting on the couch next to HoSeok who was dozing off.

"Nothing," I shook my head at him, "Mina just texted me."

"Ahh. Minaaaaa," Namjoon smirked at me resting his chin in his hand while his elbow rested on the armrest.

I looked up annoyed, "Why'd you say her name like that?"

"Like what?" he batted his eyes. Annoyed I grabbed the pillow I was leaning against and threw it at him. It hit him in the head bouncing off hitting HoSeok causing him to wake up. "Just saying... I've never seen you so gushy about a girl before."

"Mina?" I pointed at my phone, "She's just a friend."

"She is definitely not a friend," HoSeok groaned waking from his nap and pointed his finger at me, eyes still half-open. "Don't you remember what happened at the party? You practically tore down the house trying to save her. Plus, friends do not spend every single day after school together messing around in your room."

I crossed my arms, "It's for a project."

"It's hard to believe you guys eating meals and doing homework together is only for a project."

I scoffed, "Even if I did have feelings, it wouldn't matter. She's all goo goo eyes for Yeonjun right now."

"Everyone has goo goo eyes for Yeonjun. Even Jimin! And she doesn't know what you did for her that night" Namjoon exclaimed throwing his hands in the air, "Even if she is out chasing Yeonjun, she still hangs out with you. You even show her your music Yoongi."

I closed my eyes trying to block them out, "Just leave it alone."

***

"Special delivery!" Mina stood in front of the door with a plastic bag in her hand looking... pretty. I stood there in my uniform and messed up tie not knowing what to say. I felt my heart pounding at the way she looked. It wasn't a lot of makeup but it highlighted the parts I thought made her look pretty which in turn made her look prettier. And her hair flowed along her shoulders like curled up silk.

"Hellooo. Sugaaa. Earth to Yoongi," she waved her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my trance. I awkwardly moved out of the way nodding for her to come in.

We walked into the kitchen and she placed the bag on the counter, "What's up with you?" she nudged her head towards me leaning her elbows on the counter. I just kept quiet observing her still lost in her big glittery eyes. "I look like a clown right?" she furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, "I told Ji Ah this was a bad ide-"

"Ani," I shook my head not breaking eye contact with her, "You look pretty."

I grabbed the bag and walked to my room surprised at my straightforwardness. I was always straightforward but this was the first time I was straightforward like that.

I walked into my room hearing the sound of Mina's footsteps behind me, "Yah Yoongiii. Don't eat them all." I sat in my chair eating the tteokbokki in a bowl while Mina laid on my bed with her head near the foot of the bed with some strands of her hair falling towards the ground. Her eyes were glued onto the ceiling while mine were glued on her.

"Yoongi," she shifted her head to look at me, "if I was feeling down would you drop everything?" I looked at her with tteokbokki sticking out of my mouth. After sucking up the last bit, I pondered on the thought.

Why is she asking me this?

"Of course," I assured her, "unless I'm napping." I let out a small chuckle until I saw her gaze. She wasn't laughing or making a joke. She was just gazing with sweet eyes and a small smile. But our staring contest was interrupted by the sound of knocking.