Chapter 23

Yoongi's POV

"Okay, everyone. Pass in your papers. I hope you all worked hard on it. For those who are turning it in late tomorrow, five points are being taken off. After you pass it in, you're dismissed."

I watched as Mina got up from her seat and dropped our paper on top of the stack at the front of the classroom. The rest of the students scattered out the moment Mr. Kim picked up the pile leaving us alone. 

A week or so had passed ever since she crashed at my place. She did go back after I convinced her after a few days. She said she made up with her dad though I could tell anger lingered in her. She understood why her father did it even if it was cruel in many ways but she only forgave and did not forget.

She wondered if she looked like her mom. She wondered if she got quirks from her like her love for doodling on her shoes or her appetite or the way she sometimes chewed on the ends of her hair when she gets nervous.

"If Mr. Kim doesn't give us an A, I'm rioting," she sat on top of my desk her legs dangling off the edge. "Just don't kill him," I said leaning back into my chair. "Are you still going on vacation with you dad?"

"No, he has to go on another work trip. Spring break all alone this year."

"Are you still mad at him?" I asked looking up at her.

She sighed and pondered on the thought swinging her legs in the air. "Not really. I mean he took care of me when she didn't want to. He loved me when she didn't. He still does," she paused and shook her head, "but I still wonder about my mom sometimes."

As I listened I noticed her laces dangled from her swinging green converse. She winced the moment I pulled the laces and tightened them before tying them into a bow. Her face was red while I started tying the other shoe. But I was stopped by her shoving her hand against my forehead with her arm stretched out, "Are you trying to take a peek under my skirt?"

"Ani!" I shoved her hand away and quickly finished the bow.

I really wasn't trying to peek.

She lifted her feet and admired the bows smiling. "Thank you," she grinned.

Her glowing smile and glittery eyes sparked something inside me and I stood from my chair before pulling her close to me. Our faces were so close I could practically hear her breathing.

"Y-Yah," she stuttered out blushing, "What are you do-"

I shut her up with a kiss and devoured her lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss back and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist. I pulled her closer to the point where her legs straddled at the side of mine. I was intoxicated at the way she ran her fingers through my hair and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. The spark in both of us ignited into an uncontrolled flame. I could hear her whispering my name and feel her smiling in between the kisses. The only way I could describe it was sweet. Not completely lust-driven but sweet.

"I'm telling you Jin-hyung it has to be in the roo-AAAAAHHHHH!"

We instantly pulled away from each other and found Jungkook screaming his head off.

"Jungkook why are you screa- Ah wait a minute," Jin ran into the room and looked at us in our awkward state.  He squinted and titled his head before smirking and pointing his finger at us, "Aaaaahhh. You guys were making out. Nice going Jungkook."

Jungkook was now scooting back in fear. Jin pulled him by his shoulders behind his back like a parent guarding a child, "Yah. I think you just broke his innocence."

Mina and I still stayed there frozen as Jin pulled him slowly out of the room. His bunny eyes stayed wide and disappeared at the slam of the door.