Chapter 24

Yoongi's POV

"One room please."

"How many nights?" the lady bluntly asked as she turned her eyes towards me. Her glasses slid to rest on the bridge of her nose and her eyes were sharp.

"Two," I said glancing over my shoulder to see Mina near the chairs on the other side of the room squatting and petting a dog whose leash was being held by an older woman. The golden retriever's tongue plastered itself along her cheeks though she didn't seem to mind. Her smile was almost blinding.

"Spring break really attracts all you couples to motels doesn't it?" the lady's voice snapped me out of my trance. I turned back to her to find her now standing facing me with her hand laying over a pair of keys on the counter. I became slightly flustered and shy at her words, "here you go sweetie."

I thanked her and walked back to Mina who was now waving goodbye at the dog. "Ready?" I asked her as I watched the lady lead the dog out of the room. She nodded and we walked out of the room and up the stairs to the terrace where all the orange and blue doors were patterned along the hallway.

Once the door to our room opened she hurriedly plopped her back onto the bed after tossing her bag on the floor. "This bed is so comfy," she spoke into the air and stared at the ceiling. I closed the door behind me and threw my bag to the floor before jumping on the bed and landing next to her.

"Aren't the stars pretty?" I joked and laughed out loud.

"What?" she asked and turned her head to me confused. "We're not in my room Yoongi," she let out a little giggle.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the ceiling before nudging her shoulder with my own, "Well that's what you said to me at the party. You were all loopy saying there were stars on the ceiling when there weren't."

"Oh," she laughed out, "well don't judge loopy me. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

I turned back to face her meeting her beautiful dark eyes. "So when loopy you called me handsome, she was lying?" I jokingly made a pouty face and her and crossed my arms.

"Ya. Definitely," she smiled and scrunched her nose before turning to face me, her shoulder dug into the mattress before speaking sarcastically, "I don't think you're handsome whatsoever." Her hand went up to brush my cheek and her lips pecked onto mine.

Once she pulled back, I took in the sight of her and the way her hair was sprawled on the white sheets of the bed and her pink soft lips that seemed to challenge me. I grabbed her waist and pulled to have her flushed against me. I started kissing her sweetly which startled her at first. It was slow and innocent but then soon we became intoxicated in each other, my hand gripping the fabric of her jacket and hers tangling in my hair. Our bodies seemed to be out of our control. We rolled and she somehow ended up sitting on my lap straddling me with her knees digging into the mattress on either side of me.

She still leaned over kissing me, her jacket now falling off her exposed shoulders. I don't what came over me when I started kissing up her jaw and down her neck. Her eyes were closed and she whispered my name under her breath to herself. Then she bit her lip trying to suppress any whimper that may come out before I went back to kiss her lips and devoured the sweet taste of her that I loved so much. But I felt her shift her hips on my lap and I sucked in some air through my nose, breaking the kiss.

The spell over us was broken and we snapped our minds back to reality. She was hovering over me trying to catch her breath just as I was. We stared at each other realizing what position we were in, both of us flushed pink and shy with eyes wide open.

"Sorry," she whispered apologizing, "I didn't mean to uh."

"I-It's okay," I assured her caressing her cheek with my thumb, "Just caught me by surprise."