Chapter 25

Mina's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to find Yoongi blissfully asleep. His pale skin was dewy and his cat-like eyes were small and cute. Other than the piercing, he looked just like the polaroid I kept in my phone case. Cute and handsome as always. I shifted myself and looked at the clock only to realize it was already the afternoon. Both of us loved sleeping but this was insane.

"Pssst Yoongi," I whispered to him. He didn't nudge one bit. I ran my fingers through his bangs and rubbed my thumb on his cheek. Peck after peck, I began leaving light kisses on his face to which he started stirring.

"Minaaa," he groaned, "just five more minutes."

I chuckled at his grogginess, "Yoongi, it's already 2 in the afternoon. We slept in way too much already." He groaned and yanked the pillow from under my head and sandwiched his head in between the pillows before mumbling, "well we went to sleep late. What do you expect after playing cards for that long."

I sighed turning my self around and picked up my phone but at the moment the screen lit my face, my heart dropped.

Dad
I know you're out looking for your mom.

The scream didn't come out of my mouth and I started running my hands through my hair. Panic filled me up as I scrolled through the missed calls from him.

"What's wrong Mina?" I heard Yoongi ask behind me. I turned back to him with my mouth dropped open before whispering to him, "my dad knows where I am."

"He what?"

Yoongi's words were cut off at the sound of my phone bussing in my hand. It startled my heart and I dropped it. It was a call from my dad and I shifted myself to sit up and hesitantly pressed accept.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone. Yoongi sat up as well and dragged me to sit in between his legs. He rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist comforting me and relaxing me.

"Mina?"

"Hi, dad."

"You haven't answered my calls," he spoke calmly.

"I just woke up."

"Hmmmm."

"Dad?"

"I know where you are Mina."

"The beach?" I said with my voice cracking.

"Mina, I know you're in Wonju."

A lump in my throat appeared and I started tearing up, "Dad, I-I'm sorr-"

"No Mina. I'm sorry. You have a right to meet her though I wish you would have been honest with me. But at the same time, I don't have it in me to see her myself but you do. Are all your friends with you there?"

"No, it's just Yoongi with me."

"Ahh. I'm glad he's there. Mina, go meet her though I can't tell you if she'll be welcoming or not. I haven't seen her in years. Be safe. I'll see you at home once I get back. Okay? I love you."

"I love you too Dad," I said before ending the call. At the press of the red button, I broke down in tears. Relief, guilt, and fear and a whole jumble of emotions crept up my spine and I sobbed throwing my head back. Yoongi's grip on me tightened as he began whispering to me, "Shhh it's okay."

I turned to him as he began cradling me with my forehead resting in the crook of his neck. He made me calm down at the thought that I would see her.

I was scared. So fucking scared at who'd she really be. Though my dad was now supportive, I was now even more scared at the outcome of this whole mess. I stayed in his arms for a little bit longer, relishing how much I loved Yoongi for this.