Chapter 44: Keep it in your pants, buddy!

Nobody's POV

The class waited for everyone to get into position. On screen, you could see other students stretching as they waited for the distress signal to go off.

Aoyama, (L/N), Shoji, Asui, Kaminari

That was this next group.

"Who do you think'll win this time?"

"Tsu probably has an advantage here. I think she has the best chance of winning."

"Though, Aoyama will probably be second. His quirk is pretty effective for movement."

"(L/N) will probably lose. She's at a huge disadvantage, with a quirk that is unable to improve mobility. But she's athletic too, so she has a chance."

"Okay, let's start!"

The buzzer went off.

That's my cue!

(L/N) thought. Then she was running down a pipe, following the sound.

As she ran, she stretched her quirk, ready to use what she had been practicing.

She summoned up the memories, and sent out the emotions.

The class stared in shock at the screen as the other participants slowed, stopped, or fell over.

(L/N) continued running, following where she could sense a bundle of emotions.

The others barely moved.

"Kaminari... h-he's asleep!"

(L/N) arrived at the platform, and removed the exhaustion that she had sent them.

Slowly, they stood up.

"(L-(L/N)... I..."

The class stared, stunned, as All Might passed her a sash.

"Good job, (L/N). I think you've surprised us all."

She scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "Heh, yeah."

"Will they be alright?"

She laughed. "They'll be fine. They were just super tired. They aren't anymore, don't worry." She jutted a thumb towards the screen, where Asui and Shoji were already moving again.

"I think I won by a landslide."

~

Your POV

I hated changing in the locker room.

Sure, everyone already knew about half your scars, but...

They hadn't seen all of them.

Manipulative B*tch.

Definitely not any of the words.

But then I overheard talking from the boys locker room on the other side of the wall.

"Look at this hole, Shawshank!"

Hole?

I shushed the other girls —who had been chatting— and cupped my ear to mime listening. They fell silent.

"It is probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us! Next door is, you know..."

We all traded glances.

"The girls' locker room!"

"Stop this, Mineta! Peeping is definitely a criminal act!"

"At times like this, I love Iida." I murmured. Uraraka nodded in agreement.