Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sexy Talks In Front Of The Eating Cyprian???

The thing I hate about having your period is the cravings… When my period is approaching, I always crave for a certain food and I will let myself indulge a single piece until one turns to two, and two turns to three. 

The overly self conscious in me fucking hates it. As much as possible, I don’t like intaking any food. Pero hindi pwede, I needed the energy to survive a day especially around Ciel because arguing with that asshole consumes a lot of energy and power. 

Partida, wala pa do’n ang pag-ubos niya sa pasensya ko. 

“Mona…” A small voice coming from beside me pulled me back to reality. I zipped my bag after putting my small wallet on the pocket of my skirt. 

Hinarap ko siya. Iyong ka group ko kanina. 

She was looking at me timidly, chewing her bottom lip. “Thank you k-kanina… for standing up for me.” Nahihiya niyang sabi. 

Tiningnan ko siya. I somehow saw the old Mona in her. Nahihiya, walang confidence sa sarili, at hinayaan na lang ang mundo na batuhin siya ng mga kung ano-ano. 

“Sobrang insecurity ko din kasi ‘tong mga ngipin ko, e. Akala nila hindi ako nag to-toothbrush dahil color yellow daw. G-Gusto ko na ngang gumraduate para pag nagkapera ako sa dentist kaagad ako pupunta. Ang kaso sabi ni mama, hindi na daw siya magiging kasing tibay ng dati kapag pinaputi ko ang mga ngipin ko. Pero at least hindi na ako mabu-bully, ‘di ba? Ano ba naman ‘yan! Ang daldal ko. Sorry.” 

I pushed a soft sigh. “Changing something in you is good when you do it for yourself... but it’s worse when you do it just to be accepted by others.” 

Trust me, I know. I’ve been there. And I am still here. 

“Change is pricey but learning to accept yourself is free… mahirap nga lang. But you know, someone told me before that the most powerful thing in the world is being able to look at your flaws through the mirror and realizing that you are not just an art… you are the whole exhibit.” A genuine soft smile crept on the corner of my lips as I recalled his words.

Even at the back of my mind, I can still remember how his voice sounds as those powerful words came out from his mouth. Ciel Alfieri is a devil with heaven on his tongue. 

She smiled at me, sweetly and amused. “Wow.” She whispered, her face lighting up. 

I nodded my head, agreeing to her. Yes. Wow, indeed. Wow, Ciel Alfieri. 

I gave her name patch a quick glance. 

Castro. 

I smiled at her once again, looking at her straight in the eyes. 

“Castro, I want you to remember one thing… We all have flaws, it’s normal, they are part of our identity, so, never let anyone make you feel bad for having one… Okay?” I said. 

Mas lalong lumawak ang mga ngiti niya, showing her perfect strong teeth, making her face glow. And this time she looked motivated and inspired. Binigyan ko siya ng isang tipid na ngisi bago naglakad paalis. 

“Where are you going, Mona?” It was Cyprian.

I stopped at the frame of the door, looking at him over my shoulder. 

Colton left already, sinundo na siya ng mga pinsan niyang si Phil at Kiel. Ciel on the other hand was still busy talking with the muse of the class. I subtly roll my eyes before fixing my gaze at Cyprian.