Chapter 27

Chapter 27

The Only Pulse That She Likes

I was stunned for a few seconds the moment I heard those words wrapped in his low and smoky voice that managed to hit my ears, giving me that eargasm once again. And I'm positive that I almost nodded my head but thank God I wasn't born with a brain like De la Mora that's why I was able to pull myself together quickly.

"Ha, umuwi ka mag-isa mo. Get away from me!" I said, firmly while giving him a sharp glare.

I saw his deep brown eyes grew a little wide, as if he wasn't expecting that kind of response from me. Ha! Akala yata ng gagong 'to kaya niya akong utuin sa mga paganyan-ganyan niya.

After recovering from his slight shock, he eyed me as his jaw twitched hard.

"Are you seriously going to argue with me about this?" He said, narrowing my eyes at me.

"There will be no argument if you'd just leave me alone." I said, looking at him straight in the eyes despite the fact that he was just few inches away from me.

"Actually... I can argue with you all night," he said, not wanting to lose from the sarcasm that I tried to throw at him.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Leave," I said, slowly, rolling every syllable on my tongue.

"You think I can do that? You have no keys. Sa tingin mo hahayaan kitang matulog dito?"

"Hindi lang susi ang wala sa'kin, Alfieri. Wala rin akong pake kaya lumayo-layo ka sa'kin bago pa magdilim ang paningin ko!"

Kahit mangisay pa 'ko dito sa lamig ay hinding-hindi ako sasama sa kanya 'no!

He subtly rolled his eyes, tilting his head up above and pressing his nose bridge using his fingers.

"God, 12 years, still the same headache..." he made a low hiss under his breath that I failed to understand.

I arched my brow at him. "Anong binubulong-bulong mo diyan?!"

He opened his eyes, letting his hand fall on the armrest of the sofa, completely locking me up. "Akala ko ba wala kang pake? Bakit interesado ka sa kung ano man ang binubulong-bulong ko?" He challenged, arching his brow at me.

I flushed for a few seconds pero nang makabawi ako ay mas lalo ko siyang sinamaan nang tingin.

"Umalis ka sa harapan ko," ulit ko para pagtakpan ang panandalian kong pagkakapahiya.

He didn't budge, he just stared at me.

"Don't make me push you," I warned him.

Umarko lang ang kanyang dalawang kilay habang naiinip na nakatingin sa akin. It's crystal clear that he is not taking me seriously. Akala yata nito nakikipaglokohan ako sa kanya? Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Lumayo ka sabi!" I hissed, pushing him on the chest that felt so hard and firm against my palm. His posture was as firm as his expression because he didn't even budge. My attempt of pushing him away was useless.

I subtly gulped the moment I felt his hands wrapping around my wrist. He didn't take his eyes off me.

"I'm leaving in a few hours." He said and I just looked at him, quite puzzled with his words and quite occupied by the warmth of his palm against my wrist.

He wet his lower lip. "You can have the place all to yourself. Aalis rin naman ako mamaya dahil may trabaho ako. You wouldn't have to endure being with me for the whole night if that's what you're thinking."

"Can you stop?" I said. Naiinis ako! Bakit ba ganito siya umasta?

"Stop what?" he asked, his brows creasing.