Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Craving The Space That You Cannot Stand

I inhaled for air, his intoxicating scent follows. I've always loved how he smells. Divine, sin, and passion. Siguro nga ay magka-amoy na kami ngayon dahil sa lapit namin sa isa't-isa.

I was still sitting on the desk and he was still standing in between my legs. Our chest was pressed together, his arm was firmly wrapped around the small of my back.

My head was resting on his shoulder and his mouth was pressed on the side of my forehead while his injured hand was touching my hair, caressing every strand softly. We are like two jigsaw puzzles that fit perfectly together in each other's arms.

But instead of being happy and letting myself completely give in, I suddenly felt like a fool. How could I let someone who crushed me before be this close to me again?

Gusto kong murahin ang sarili ko! How could I give in with my lust? Bakit pa kasi nasali ang sex sa mga pangunahing pangangailangan ng tao? I'm sure if he wasn't this so considerate I could have gave him my virginity inside this stockroom without any hesitation! Gano'n ako kagaga!

I pushed out a deep sigh, slowly breaking away from him.

"I... I have to use the bathroom." Hindi ako makatingin sa kanya nang sabihin ko 'yon. Yes, I do need to use the bathroom but it was more like an excuse para makalawa ako sa kanya.

He looked down on me, his arm didn't leave my back.

Tiningnan ko siya. "Ciel," I said, urging him to let go but he didn't. He just looked at me, warily as if he's inspecting me.

"Say something before you leave," aniya. His eyes are a bit clouded with concern but I can see that he's trying to conceal it.

What am I going to say? That I want to be away from him as possible as I can? That I don't want to be close to him again because I lose my sanity every damn time! Isang tingin, isang hawak, tangina! Lahat nang kakayahan kong manlaban, nawawala.

"T-Thanks for making me come."

That's what I told him instead, causing his jaw to slightly drop. He was looking at me in disbelief. Lumuwang na rin ang paghawak niya sa akin kaya sinamantala ko iyon upang bahagya siyang itulak at bumaba mula sa pagkakasampa ko sa desk.

"Here we fucking go again," I heard him say. I paused for a few seconds but after I recovered, nagsimula ulit akong humakbang papalapit sa saradong pintuan.

"Mona..." I heard him call me. I didn't stop.

Door. I need to fucking get to the door.

"Why did you leave me alone this morning?"

The knob. I was about to lift my hand and twist the knob but then he threw a statement.

"You're scared." He stated, sounding so sure.

"What are you so scared of?" His voice was low, serious, and demanding.

Natigilan ako.

"Why does the thought of you getting close to me terrify you so much?"

I clenched my jaw, turning around to face him. I nearly gasped when I found out that he's already a few inches away from me.

Diretso ko siyang tiningnan sa mga mata.

"I'm not afraid of being close to you or falling for you, Ciel. I fucking hate the idea of it."

He is demanding an answer then I'm going to give him the truth... No matter how brutal it is.