24 | kisses

Minutes later, you arrived at the 5 star hotel your secretary booked for you two. You looked up at the window and admired the luxurious building and structures.

"We're here, I'll help you with your bags, Ma'am Sir," Sam offered and stopped the car.

She opened the door for you two and you stepped down from the car. "This is really gorgeous," you complimented. It was a Japanese-owned hotel, one of TK's partners too.

"We're also just 2 minutes away from the Mall of Asia, Ma'am," Sam informed as she helped Wakatoshi with your luggage.

"Y/N-chan, let's go," Wakatoshi spoke and pulled the wheeled luggage.

You looked back at him and nodded, "Yeah, let's go inside."

"Well, Ma'am, the staff will be assisting you if you need help. I hope you enjoy your stay here," Sam remarked before entering the car again.

"Thank you."

You entered the lobby alongside Wakatoshi and you stared up the high elegant ceilings. The hotel really was Japanese-owned, as can be seen with the sakura decorations too.

- - - - - - - -

Minutes later, you finally made your way to your hotel room. You stepped inside the room and looked around. Meanwhile, Wakatoshi placed your bags nearby and relaxed on the couch.

"Woah, even the tub looks fancy," you murmured at the geometric shape of the large tub.

"Y/N-chan," you heard your husband call you. You closed the door and went back to where he was.

"Do you want to continue?" Wakatoshi spoke.

"Continue what?" you paused, now directly facing him.

"The kiss you wanted," he answered bluntly. It was no longer surprising, but it made your heart skip a beat like before.

"So that's why you've been so quiet all the way here?" you asked and let out a chuckle.

"That's what you've been thinking all this time?" you continued and stepped closer to him. He looked up to look up at you, with his lips forming a smirk.

"Yes," he answered again. You caressed his soft hair with your hands and lifted your legs to the sofa to sit on his lap.

"You're really beautiful," he complimented as his hands crawley their way to your waist.

"Really?"

"Yes," he answered before leaning closer for a kiss.

You felt his lips press on yours and even his subtle and repressed smile. You tilted your head for a bit, unwilling to stop the kiss. You closed your eyes as you continued carding your fingers through his hair, savoring your moment with him.

Wakatoshi was almost always neat and gentle with kisses but this time was different. Shortly after, the feel of his tongue surprised you, enough to make you open your eyes for a bit. Unbothered, Wakatoshi kept going until you finally obliged with yours.

His hands weren't idling either, making you wonder if how starved he was of this affection and intimacy before this trip. He slid his hands from your waist, now nearing your chest.

Running out of breath, you pulled out from the kiss and looked at the hot blushing mess Wakatoshi was. "We were just getting started," he spoke with his usual deep voice.

With the rarity of his sloppy kisses, you blankly stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"Do I still make you shy?" Wakatoshi inquired and gently cupped your cheek with a hand.

"Like, giddy? Do you make me feel giddy?" you clarified in a soft and bashful tone.

"Yes?" He nodded as his thumbs swayed.

"Yes," you answered, paired with a shying nod.

"Good."

"And you?"

"Of course," he answered.

"After all these years? Really?" you confirmed again.

"Yes," he reassured and slightly lowered your head with his hand. Curious with what he planned to do, you raised a brow. You looked at your dear husband as he planted a kiss on your forehead.