extra

author warning: smut

please skip this chapter if
not appropriate for your
age. this does not affect
the plot anyway <3

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You gotta be quiet too, Toshi," you warned him while you crawled across the bed.

"Yes," he agreed in a hushed voice. You were laying down in front of him, directly facing his thighs.

"You're already this hard, Toshi?" you chuckled and smirked at him, looking at you. Your hand pulled down his shorts and underwear, and your other hand quickly held the base of his shaft.

Wakatoshi was gifted not only with length, but overall size. You glanced back at him, his brows drawing together at the feel of your touch.

You began with a teasing lick on his tip while gauging his reaction, a sharp inhale on his lips. Afterwards, you attempted on taking the entirety of his member, apart from the part your hand was occupying. You nearly gagged, but quite used to him, you simply bobbed your head up and down for him.

"Y/N," he groans your name, obviously trying to hush himself. His hands made their way on your scalp, caressing it momentarily, then holding locks of your hair.

He helped control your pace and you gradually sped up, your cheeks hollowing from sucking. He let out soft moans every now and then, your name being the only comprehensible word.

You caught glimpses of him, his arousingly lewd expression, and his futile attempts to supress his moans.

"I'm, I'm coming, Y/N," he warned you, surprisingly with a stutter.

You found Wakatoshi's warning a turn on, and you pulled another attempt for a deepthroat, making you gag this time, yet you continued with your watery eyes.

He wasn't lying; you felt his member twitch subtly before hot liquid came rushing on the insides of your mouth. It was an ever familiar taste and you swallowed all of it, not leaving any traces on the sheets.

"You liked that?" you asked while changing your position. You sat up and lifted your shirt, revealing your bra.

Wakatoshi nodded in response, staring at your nearly exposed bossoms, and impulsively perhaps, cupped them with both his hands.

"Getting excited now, aren't you?" you teased, a light blush appearing on your cheeks.

He nodded again and his hands traced the back of your bra, now trying to unclasp it. After unhooking it, he pulled down your shorts and panties, and you moved accordingly to fully undress yourself.

Afterwards, you sat on his lap and leaned to the side, your hand gently grasping his member, still hard. You adjusted your position and his tip met the opening of your core.

Slowly, he entered your insides, giving you a tinge of euphoria. You gulped, strangely still surprised with how big and hard he could get.

"Fuck, Toshi," you moaned under your breath, inhaling sharply.

He positioned his hands on your waist as you gradually moved your hips up and down. He began thrusting as well, making an effort to go with your rhythm and flow.

Not long after, your paces quickened, and he was balls deep inside you. Muffled moaning, your almost inaudible name, the sound of your bodies thrusting, your noises filled the room.

"I love you," you managed to tell him quite clearly. "Toshi, you're too good," you added in between your moans.

Your hands were on his back, nails a little too rough. You rocked your head back while his hand crawled from your waist, to your bossoms.

"Y/N, I love you too," he groaned before sucking on one of your breasts.

"Please don't stop," you begged, "It feels," you moaned, "too good."

"Say my name," he demanded before moving on your other breast, his hand stroking it as well.

"Wakatoshi, please, Toshi," you obliged and closed your eyes.

"I'm almost," you added in between quick breaths and moans, "coming."

"Say it again," he demanded again and looked at you.

"Toshi, fuck me," you cried out.

You glanced at his subtle smirk and his hands were back at your waists, dominating. "I'm coming too," he proclaimed and thrusted even harder,  pleasuring you even more.

Shortly after, he stopped moving his hips and made you do the same with his hands as well. First, you felt his cum rushing inside your mouth, and now it filled your core.

"You're still so good, Toshi," you whispered on his ear, a little panting.

"And I'm not done with you yet."