UnderWater

Some Info-

Nyx-Jolteon-female
Siege-Vaporeon-male
Charade-Flareon-female
Nebula-Umbreon-female
HotSpot-Espeon-female
Raider-Glaceon-female
Coal-Leafeon-female
Trinket-SylVeon-female
All OT-Blossom

---------------------------------

"Are you sure they'll be alright? It's been awhile since his been left alone for awhile."

Blossom question Volkner and Flint's reasureance that everything would be fine. But they seem to always forget what would happen the times before, some way shape of form trouble always insued and they same one was alway targeted.

"He'll be fine."

"You worry to much, besides we'll be back in a short time, what are they gonna do?"

Volkner's and Flint's chimed as they headed out the door, Blossom hesitant to follow. She huffed.

"Nyx, Charade, Nebula, HotSpot, Raider, Coal, and Trinket-"

"Jolt?"

"Flar?"

"Umbre?"

"Esp?"

"Gla?"

"Lea?"

"Syl?"

"Your all gonna behave-"

They all had heard it before, most of it fell on deaf ears. Nodding, calling out when it seem appropriate. Then she would leave and they would have their fun, at the expensive of the only male in the group. Just like every time, He 'snuck' his way over to her bag and hoped in, the bag becoming much heavier.

"Come on now Siege. We do this every time."

"Vaaaaa!"

"That's not an argument."

"Poreon..."

"I'll take you later how bout that?"

"Vapor?"

"Yes, really."

Hesitantly the Vaporeon stepped out of her bag, taking a seat on her foot, wrapping his tail round her legs. She would step away and he would do it again, watching the seven pair of eyes on them, his Trainer oblivious to the doom and gloom that was sure befall him. She patted his head, gave a smiling glare to the girls and walked out the door. The sound of footsteps walking away faded, and with them so too was the Vaporeon, followed by a herd of stampeding paws on tile.

"Brother Siege, where did you go?"

"We just wanna play!"

"Phhhh-yea play a game."

"Why do you always run form us?"

"Is hide'n'seek your favorite game?"

"We always play it when Blossom leaves."

"I wanna play something elsssssseee..."

Siege heard the voices get closer, he held his breath, heart racing. Afraid they would hear, steps softly padding by, until they were no more. He waited for an eternity, waiting longer still, he would stay here until the Ms. came back. Yea that's what he would- did he just hear a noise? Shuffling? Floor creaking? A sign sounded. Oh no...

"His not coming out."

"Funny how brother Siege thinks he can hide form us."

"Especially when his thoughts are running wild."

"So easy to find, cause you always hide in the same spot."

"Inside the hall closet, behind the towels."

"I hate when you do this, dear brother."

"Still bord."

Siege took a moment thinking of a plan, what he would do. Who was siting or standing where and who was gonna do what. The only real problem was Nebula and Hotspot, Ms. had taught they Psychic. It could easily grab him and hold him still. It was seven V.S one. May the odds be in his favor.

The closet door flew open, towels thrown everywhere, a flutter of wash rags and hand towels scattered about. Seige jumped running with all his might. He saw the door, just keep running he would make it before- Why wasn't the door getting closer? He turned seeing Hotspot and Nebula's eyes glowing, meaning they had caught him.

"Really?"

"There's landry everywhere."

"I got hit by the door."

"Whose gonna clean this up?"

"Blossom and the others won't be happy."

"You never think before you act."

"How could you?"

He was now doomed. Seven pair of glowing eyes all gleamed the same gleam as they used psychic to take him away.

"Ms. How could you do this to me? Have I not been loyal all these years? HELP ME!!!I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD DO THIS WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN!"

He continued to yell and shout as they floated him away, his voice became hoarse form it all.

----------A Bit Later---------

"He should wear the pink poka dot bikini."

"The fiery red one piece."

"The blue flowing skirt."

"The flowing green top and bottom."

"The black skirt one piece with low top."

"Totally covered purple one piece."

"The yellow low cut bikini."

They had been arguing since his capture. Hopefully they would keep going until Ms. Could come back, maybe just maybe. It never happens, they were always do e by the time she and the older males got back.

-------just outside the door---------

"An't doing it. You brought me out here to...to..no"

Blossom was to say the least, peeved, just a little. Volkner and Flint were left laughing in her wake. Tears in there eyes as they rolled on the floor, or placed hands on there knees, trying to stay up right.

'How dare they think I would-'

All thoughts stopped as she processed what was in front of her. Bathing suits of different colors, body styles, bows ribbons, hair ties scattered the ground, railing banister, the floor, stairs. At the center Siege floating in mind air held by Nebula's and Hotspot's psychic attack, he was swimming in the air trying to get away but couldn't. He froze seeing her, blinking as if it were a dream, then his muzzle curled in a shit eating grin.

She couldn't believe it, all the girls were arguing? While a few held him. It was unbelievable. How was she ever going to...? What was she going to do to her Pokemon for treating another like this.

"EON!"

The alarm had now been rung, every jerked their heads round, frozen as they saw her, face of utter shock and dis belief. Seige was dropped, scrambling to her side he nudged her glaring at his so called 'sisters' as they all had sat there staring waiting.

--------Another Day-----------

It was times like these she wished she could have stayed forever. The way the ocean waves cane and went, upon the beaches, licking at their shores. It was magnification, watching the life underneath the sea of air. What a world to behold, it took your breath away. Her and Vaporeon were bonding today. It was his turn, surrounded by all females was a little overwhelming. She had decided to take him out to a large body of water and spend the day swimming with him. He knew her world, it was time to see some of his.

'"Ready, Siege?"

'"Vapor! Va, Va!"

They hoped in the ocean, off of a boat she had rented for the day. After what had happened she owed him big time, this was just a start.