Juicy

It was sunny, with few clouds in the sky. Weather would hold for a few days, a slight breeze. The window in the room was open, letting it in. Sawyer sat across the room on a bar stool, eating away at a juicy peach. The fruit crunched in her mouth as she chewed, the liquid form it running out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She licked her lips, missing droplets. Silvally paid no mind to his Trainer as he rambled to himself, instead watching his Trainer's mate. More specifically his Trainer's mate eat the peach, watching the droplets as they fell. His mouth becoming dry, but since he couldn't reach his bowl of delicious water. Sawyer watched as Gladion wrote something in his notebook, then went back to examining her two Pokemon, Eska the Furfrou and SunBurn the Granbull. He couldn't seem to find out why Silvally couldn't beat either, he even gave Silvally the disk memory to change his typing to one that would give an advantage. Even tried taking them on one at a time.

'If only it were a normal day.'

Sawyer then switched her view to Silvally, who was sitting quietly, looking form her peach to the bathroom door. She grinned at him, taking a peach and cutting it up and sliding it over to him, which he greedily gobbled. He rubbed his sweet stickiness over her as he nudged her with his head. Sounding as if he were purring.

"Silvally..."

Sawyer began to pet him, coddling him, as Gladion called it. He was a mighty beast to be reckoned with, he always claimed, then proceeded to coo-coo-kachoo at him in a voice that couldn't be described. She grinned at the memory the first time she had heard him do that, she had laughed long into the day and even into the night. Gladion had forgotten she was there and blushed a deep red-pink, even his ears flushed, she recalled that he was biting his lip. It started another fit of laughter. Gladion peeked back at her, seeing her coddle Silvally, but left it, she was letting him study her Pokemon. He wrote another sentence in his notebook, sticking the pencil above his ear. He touched both Pokemon's pads together, the Furfrou's was smaller then the Granbull's. Course he was male, they tend to be bigger anyway, most of the time. Sunburn's was soft compared to Eska's, hers was rough.

"Maybe abilities? Sawyer..?"

"Intimidate-"

He looked at the Granbull as he rolled over giving big'ol'eyes of innocents. Tongue hanging over the side, drool rolling in waves it seemed, an almost derp look.

"Furcoat-"

He glanced at the white furred pooch, who was curled up against SunBurn, head on his stomach as he laid there. She gave him a look that said 'enough', yet didn't do anything to stop him. He grabbed the pencil writing away.

"Abilities do play a part, but don't make up the whole."

He'd spent the majority of the day studying her Pokemon. Weight, height, ability, attacks, health, even so far as to try and take their temperature. Which they wouldn't have any part of, Eska had pinned him, front paws on his shoulders, fangs bared at him. She had used her weight against him. Eyes wide in surprise, locked with hers, as if looking into the abyss and it was looking back. Her name was called, she looked up and so did he, seeing the look that Sawyer bare, it was as if Giratina was present, the demon Pokemon appearing out of nothing. Her aura flared, over taking the Pokemon's before her, enveloped him as if protecting. The Pokemon that had been on top of him was now on her back, showing signs of submission, her throat even. Sawyer had moved over to Eska, petting her belly, speaking to her, leaning into her face. That was an experience he'd never forget, how she handled it was something of a wander. The memory made him think a thought. What if the experiences had something to tie Trainer and Pokemon together?

"But then shouldn't are experience do that?"

Sawyer just listened to him speak and mutter to himself, she watched as he thought hard and long. Silvally curled round her feet, as she sat on the bar stool, still eating away the peaches.

"But she also has years and early training on me..."

She finished off the peach, starting on another. He wrote in his notebook, connecting something, moving others, correcting mistakes. His eraser almost gone, pages filled full.

"An different kinds of Pokemon, that get along."

She slowly ate away at the ripe fruit in her hands, juicy droplets present as ever. She watched as his brows furrowed.

"What if Silvally learned Hail?"

"Then he'd be hit by it as well, which would be a-"

"Double edge sword. What about Hyper Beam?"

She stood almost done with her fruit, grabbing another heading to the kitchen area of the small room. Turning the water on, letting it get warm.

"You could. But what if you missed? He'd be vulnerable afterwards."

"Sandstorm?"

"Same as Hail, and depending on who your facing could have Sand Veil."

Washing the peach off, letting it drip as she threw all of her cores away. Shaking her hands of the dripplets, some staying.

"Icy Wind, doesn't do like Hail and slows the opponent down."

"True."

"I might be able to combine that with Flame Charge."

She shook her head as she approached him. He thought a lot lately. Quietly making her way up to him, of course, unaware.

"But that only raises your speed, and slows the opponent down."

She wrapped one arm round his shoulder, bringing her mouth close to his neck.

"But that might be enough to beat either of-flmmpf"

He was forced to bit into the fuzzy skin of the last peach. It crunched under pressure, secreting the nectar inside. Slurping up what he could, everything else falling onto his shirt. Crunching away on his bit, Sawyer chuckled, whispering in his ear.

"What if...."

He swallowed hard, trying to speak but she held the peach up instead. He took another bite, slurping again. This time the nectar was kissed form his cheek. He flushed as he chewed, all processing ceased.

"You just followed your instinct?"

She kissed his nectar covered cheek again, calling her Pokemon, Silvally followed her as well, heading outside. He stood there frozen, peach in his mouth, nectar dripping.