Fierce

Info-
Smoke-Eevee-Male
OT-Blossom
Attacks-???

Trinket-Sylveon-Female
OT-Blossom
Attacks-???

----------------------------------------

The breeze blew by on the autumn day, carrying leaves away as winter moved closer. Blossom took a stroll, accompanied by Trinket, a Sylveon, and Smoke, a silver Eevee, the newest addition to her team. It was trail almost connecting all of Sinnoh, if it wasn't for Mt. Coronet. Traveling down it, coming to a clearing, where stone benches, a pond surrounded by trees tall as they could be. Blossom placed herself upon the bench cuddling Smoke, Trinket curling up to them. Just enjoying the day. Rising his ears, Smoke, watched as his Trainer's mouth opened. Peaking in he saw not so pointy teeth, a big ol'pink thing twitch, and bad breath. He backed away, muttering something.

"I'm awake, go play."

Trinket stayed nestled to her, warm in the cool breeze. Smoke sat there staring as she fell asleep, ears up listening to the sound of her breathing, head tilting this an that way. Curiousness in his eyes. Board fairly quickly, Smoke hoped down, padding away to search for something to do

"I wounder when, or even if Trainer will notice I'm gone."

He looked back, seeing her form disappear as he continued to walk away into the surrounding forest. Spotting a bouncing leaf he charged for it, tripping before he could even reach it.

"What do we have here?"

"A runt."

Smoke looked up out of the dirt, standing. He shook his silver fur of the dust. Puffed his chest up, stretched his back leg out keeping the other in, holding his tail high.

"I am your worst nightmare."

Before him stood a Druddigon and Turtonator, looking at each other, then at him. One poking him in the chest.

"Your a little bugger, think yer big. To big fore yer breeches."

"Go on runt, outta'ere fore you get hurt."

He grunted form the poke. Snarling he bit down on the claw that did so, lifted as he was.

"Didn't'cha'ear him runt? Bugger off fore yer hurt."

"I'll be doing the hurting. On you."

"Tough runt an't he."

The Turtonator flicked him off his claw, sending him rolling across the ground. Swirly eyed as he lay there against the bushes he landed in.

---Back With Blossom and Trinket---

Trinket knew that Smoke wouldn't sit still for long. Being young he was curious and loved to explore new areas. She stretched, suddenly hearing a grunt and rustle of bushes. She followed the sounds to watch as Smoke was flung into the bushes again. Watching as he charged the two dragon Pokemon, who laughed every time he came back. She growled.

---Back with Smoke---

"I've got you were I want you."

"Nice try runt."

"Fore last time, BUGGER OFF!!"

Smoke came again and again despite the warning. Weather he was trying to prove something or was dense, or didn't sense the impending danger. Smoke puffed his chest again. He trudged toward them, snarl ready to let loose on his muzzle. His fur disheveled, mud covered and dusty. Muzzle lips pulled up, releasing the snarl. The two dragon types froze, a smirk on their maw's. They saw a glowing spark of pink behind the silver fox. It too had fangs, and it was baring them at them.

"Begone foul beastes."

That as their queue, took off as the little eevee gave another snarl. Trinket came up behind him, licking his cow lick down.

"What's going on?"

"Protecting Trainer form big bad dragons."

"Hhmmm your a brave one Smoke."

"Yupe, and do you know why?"

"No, but I bet your gonna tell me."

"For I am Fuzzy Death!"