Furious

"Yo! GingerBread, ya really need ta'change yer name. Yer to easy in battle, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Cinnamon locks bounced with vigor, the head they cascaded down move about with renewed energy. Movements unpracticed, cringe even, limbs to stiff or to loose, body moving with no rhythm. Everyone watching as the battle all faced palmed. How could they have been beaten by someone with no moves at all? How could someone so good at battling be so bad at free-styling? The only thing worse was her puns.

"Only thang you got going for you is your actions. An I an't talk'in yer moves."

"Only your Pokemon got the moves, not you."

"Yer embarrassing the rest of us."

"Glad you don't do missions, make us look stupid."

"Why'd Boss Man and Boss Ma, Let you in anyway?"

The crew be haten on the girl, words the only weapon they could use at this point. Taken each and everyone of them on in battle, not only winning but schooling them in the art of strategy. It had been simple, if she beat all of them, then she was considered among them the best Grunt. She gave them the choice to choose which of her Pokemon they faced, without knowing what theirs was. Even so far as the first move. She put the ball in their park. She lost if just one of her Pokemon went down or gave in. Yet coming out on top.

"Just remember I'm-"

They groaned all in unison. Her hand was cupping her ear, shit eating grin on her face as she waited. They all glared, which turned to a simple stare. Silence, they would make her wait, resisting to claim her as she had so wanted.

"Speak all of you!!"

Head of pure blond hair came into the picture, black jacket and jeans adored his figure, shoes to match. A permanent scowl upon his face, hands in his pockets, stance solid. Everyone turned to stare, glares redirected at him instead. His eyes meet each and everyone of them, until he settled on all of them. He ignored the emerald orbs that held the gazers before.

"Yer not apart-"

"I outrank all of you."

"So?"

"So what does it say about someone who can't even keep their own word. Makes us look weak. Or even someone who can't follow orders form a superior."

All eyes turned upon themselves in the circle, some already nodding, others glaring at the floor. They may not have liked him, but they at least respected in a way that only they could. He watched them all turn to her. Some squatted, sat on the floor, stood straight, or even posed dramatically. As one voice...

"YOUR TOP GRUNT!!!"

Her shit eating grin grew even more, if possible. New found respect for the group grew between some of them, some more so then others. With that out of the way, emerald orbs had something else to do. Her footsteps took her toward the other teen in the room, as she approached closer, he refused to meet her eyes, instead to keep looking on. The other grunts seeing this, looked on. What would the Top Grunt want with the Enforcer? Said Enforcer finally looked at her, seeing the grin no one else saw. Her eyes closed, slit smile upon her features. A knot formed in his gut, feeling uneasy, but keep his poker face. Had he done something wrong? To offend her? He was just trying to help. Hopefully nothing damaging to whatever you would call them. She took a step forward, closer, breathe upon his neck, even his cheek. He took a step back. She followed. Two steps, three steps, four steps, five steps, si-? Why was he already at the wall? He turned slightly to look, she had backed him up against the pillar. She had trapped him, her body blocking his and they had people watching them. People he didn't care to much for. He tried to gulp, the lump in his throat wouldn't disappear. He swallowed hard then, pushing it down. She leaned in, she love it when she caught him in such predicaments. It was her way of revenge served with the sweetest intentions, if he only knew.

"Gladion...."

His throat hurt form swallowing hard, a bit choked up. His face flushing red, her voice velvet to his ears. Softly she cup his cheeks.

"Thanks, but try to let me win them over on my own. Ok?"

He could only nod, the lump was back, knots in his gut worse then before. He was just trying to help, an that was ok. But he couldn't always help. His thoughts stopped, something even new was touching him. Her eyes where closed, an so close, turned slightly to the side so her nose didn't bump his. Was she.... She was kissing him, on the lips, in front of everyone. His heart rate shot sky high, face flushed visibly red, palms began sweating. She pulled away for air, he hadn't reacted at all, letting her do the work, to caught up in his own mind. Wen had she moved- She was moving again, having gotten her second wind.

"Try again?"

And she was on him again, lips nipping. Trying to get a reaction, her arms moved up round his neck pulling him closer. His moved round her waist, fitting perfectly into his body. He pulled hard, but not enough to cause pain. His mind forgot everything, the people in the room, all eyes on them, trapped between her and the pillar. Time froze for them, always seemed like it did. Air, they needed it. Refusing to release one another until a outside force removed her, stumbling a bit. He was a dazed but regained himself.

"Stop mouth sucking each other-"

"Old man, I don't tell you what to do with Big Sis Plumeria. So why do you ruin my moments with my boi?"

Looking upon Team Skulls leader, Guzma. Watching as it seemed his eyes shifted to hurt, almost. Anger still there, glaring at everyone.

"Git the fuck outta here, all ya!!"

Crowd still also dazed at what had been done to the young enforcer, stood there frozen as if not registering what he had said. Dumb founded they stared even longer. Guzma raised his voice, moved his hands. Red appeared on his face, anger evident.

"Said git the FUCK OUTTA HERE!! BONE HEADS MOVE IT FOR YOU LOSE IT!!"

Scrambling over each other, pushing shoving they all left. Heavy foot falls disappeared shortly after the room was clear. Gladion couldn't move, mind racing. Every one knew now, everyone in the entire gang.

"Thought I was yer Boi?"

"That's why ya sent everyone away? Upset about dat?"

"What of it?"

Guzma had turned his full attention to her, arms crossed, glaring down at the littler punk. She barely reached his chest. He pounded his chest a moment.

"Tough we had some'em? Family even."

"Home away form home, ya."

"Al'ight, al'ight. I'll take that, fair enough. I'd like to say we're square, but there is one more thing, Tiny Punk. Something more important."

"More important then ya be'in everyone's boi?"

"Much dire, You see-"

Plumeria stepped into the door frame, halfway through the conversation. He was really going to do it, finish it anyway. Having grabbed everyone, one by one. She was the last one. Said she was ignoring Guzma's words. Something about him was off, something out of place, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Ya see Tiny Punk-"

Guzma grabbed his favorite glasses form atop his head, a new set. He wiped them down with his shirt, blew invisible dust off of them, smiling proudly at them. They gleamed under the over light.

"The one thing that means more t-"

"I'll fix'em for ya."

Guzma was stunned into silence as she stole his glasses form his very hands. Unable to get the words out as she 'fixed' them for him. Just as fast she handed them back. He stared.

"I'd like to stay and chat Guz-Guz but I'ma outta here. Don't see how you do that voice all day. Yer and Ya. Hurts the throat. Be back soon as I can. See ya, Lover Boy."

Gladion still blushing profusely, nodded to her. She giggled back, heading out. Plumeria watched with amusement, both of them stunned. It was Guzma who moved first. Slew of curses flying every which way.

"SHE FIXED THEM!!! LITERALLY!!! LITERALLY!!! THEIR SO STRAIGHT NOW!!! AHHHHHH!!!"

Said glasses, without a scratch, were a perfect circle that it was suppose to be. Golden trim intact, his gaze looking for her only falling on Gladion who watched her leave. He'd get her, but until then her so called 'Boi' would do.

"Yer gonna-"

"Guzma..."

He turned, hearing his name upon his lover's lips. Her hair pulled back as always, her usual make up on, same as always but the large bump she was now supporting. Her figure filled out a little more.

"Leave them be."

He grabbed Gladion by his shoulder, shoving him a bit. A motion he was use to when Guzma wanted him to leave. Not happy with it, he crossed his arms. Plumeria waddled up to him as Gladion mad it to the door, face still red he turned back just as she pecked Guzma on the cheek. Eyes meeting he was sent off with a nod and his own version of a shit eating grin. Gladion moved on nodding back.

"Your to harsh sometimes."

"She. Fixed. My. Glasses. Again."

"It was that other teen that broke them to begin with."

"I just want them to be the same ol'cool they always been."

"Guzy...."

She used her nickname for him. Something very dear he loved bout her, something for only his ears.

"Your glasses were never cool."