United

"Sign here, here and here. You'll be frisked, anything you want to tell us before hand."

"I carry a pocket knife."

"Anything else?"

"Just my Pokemon."

Nodding the Police officer leads him through to a privet room.

"Hand over all your Pokemon, and anything else on your person."

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes."

Silver handed the man his Pokemon, his pocket knife, personal bag, jacket. Showed his pockets were empty, changed shoes to ones the station provided. He was then lead to a room with several glass booths with chairs and speakers. Looking round he saw most people wearing the same shoes, with barely anything else on. He also took notice that the Prisoners where all teenagers like him, wearing orange jumpsuits, some with the upper half tied round the waist. He took a seat in one, closing the door behind him, waiting. He was going to surprise her with this visit, probably thinking it was her old man.

'I'll get her good.'

He grinned, ear to ear. The sound of the door screeching open brought his attention to his best friend as she walked in, in cuffs. The orange jumpsuit hugging her hips, for she to had the upper half tied off. He waved which garnered her attention. She walked over, taking her seat.

"Kamon..."

She didn't sound happy or surprised.

"Sawyer, I thought you'd be surprised."

"Nope."

Her arms crossed best they could.

"Why are you visiting?"

"Well you know why."

She sighed, rubbing her eye.

"Is he safe?"

Silver paused, of course she would ask about him, that's why she was in here in the first place.

"Far as I know, I left him in safe hands."

She suddenly heaved, head down on the desk. Shoulders shaking, he heard her breath hitch.

"Sawyer?"

"Thanks, watch him for me..."

It was his turn to sigh.

"Anything you ask always."

They both raise a hand to the glass they separated them, wishing they could just hug. The spend a long time with hands there while they talked. But like all good things, it had to end. Sawyer was lead away for lock up.

"Take care Kamon."

"See you soon."

He came back the way he entered, handed his things and left. A newer burden to bare, he'd do it just for her. The stars shined in his eyes as he walked away form the compound. He knew what he had to do form what was said between the two, and form the way she had cried. Hands in pockets, he made his way on.