Crooked

"Look I'm telling you it's fine."

"And I'm telling you it's 43cm off center."

"How would you know? It's straight."

"I'm good at my calculations. And it's off 43cm."

"It's straight enough."

"No, go grab the ruler off the shelf in the kitchen."

Flint face palmed as he continued to argue with the younger Trainer. He loved her as his own family, but sometimes he wished he could get through to her. Wait a minute, ruler? Then it hit him. No wounder she keep claiming it off center.

"I know that look. What are you planning?"

"You just want the ruler cause you don't want to use the step ladder after what happened last time."

"Last time has nothing to do with this time, and it really is off by 43cms."

She crossed her arms nodding as he smirked at her. Flint crossed his arms as well.

"I'm not falling for your trick this time. I still remember when-"

"Don't even go there."

She jabbed him in his chest, throwing him off balance a bit. He glowered down at her.

"When you put pink hair dye in my shampoo."

"You let me have the leftovers form that bottle, I even told you about it before you took the shower, so it's your fault."

"Shorty. I will so go there."

"Buffolan look-a-like."

Flint's eyes suddenly began to water at that,lip quivering. Hands balled into fists as he shook them.

"That's going to far, they stole my hairstyle first. It's popular."

"Yea, back in the day."

She looked away as he put on the waterworks, grabbing onto her shoulder for support as he cried, even so far as to blow his nose on her.

"Ewwww, FLINT!!"

"You always were a wet blanket. I'm just making use of it."

"I'll bring out a can of diet whop-ass for you."

"You can't even reach my ass, shorty-diet whop-ass? What are you getting at?"

"That a can of regular whop-ass would be to much for you, old man."

"You say such hurtful things, Blossom."

"Your acting is almost as bad as Fantina's."

"That was a tie and you know it."

"Then why did you dress in drag and do the hula?"

"You said you'd never bring that up."

"I say a lot of things."

"But you promised!!"

"I'm sorry! Happy?"

"No, you don't mean it."

"Don't forget Volkner was there too."

"Don't bring me into your spats."

He had been sitting there the whole time as they argued over each and every picture in the house, ruler and protractor in hand, but they seemed to have forgotten about him until then.

"Wait a min, Volkner did the Drag'n'Hula, you did the pole dancing in the Lopunny outfit."

"Stop bringing that stuff up!!"

"Embarrassed are we?"

Both men face palmed. Blossom was hard enough to handle as it was, even more so when she was full of herself, thinking she had them. when they still had their secret weapon, which always worked. Each grinned looking at her. She smirked back, challenging them. Volkner reached into his pocket, bringing his wallet out, wiggling his fingers over the slot where he keep his photos. Her eyes widened, shaking her head.

"Don't do it you'll regret it."

"I don't think s-?"

"Heh heh heh, go ahead Volkner bring it out and show her. We always have a back up plan."

Volkner tapped Flint, who shrugged still laughing.

"No need to show me I know what it looks like-huh?"

Volkner picked through again and again, finding it empty accept for a piece of lint. He held it upside down shaking it as if it would fall out. Flint took it form him, searching himself, both sticking an eyeball over the opening checking again.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

They both looked at Blossom as she held you photo they were looking for, fingers moving to rip it. They both jumped at her, the action causing her to tear it a bit which stopped them in their tracks.

"What do you want?"

"Have mercy, you witch."

She cackled, holding the photo prisoner. She pointed to the picture on the wall.

"You fiend!!"

"Fix it. Fix them all."

Using the protractor and ruler they straighten the picture, until they saw the look in her eyes. She pointed to another and they fixed it as well. For the rest of the day and well into the night the fixed every picture in the house and gym. When they grew tired she would show them the photo again, suddenly being renewed with energy.

"All the pictures will never be CROOKED AGAIN!!!"