Blind

"Your a cheater and you know it."

Time slowed as his so called opponent began to shout, accusing him of things he didn't commit. The other's hands grabbed his shirt by the collar, raising him up. He let them do as they pleased.

"Dam dirty scrub. Think your gonna get away form me so easily."

Spit flung form the other males maw as he spoke, landing upon Silver's face as he stared into the burning abyss of one before him. He stared back, unblinking and unflinching as his personal space was invaded.

"Your the one who grabbed me. Shaking like somethings wrong when it's not."

Silver learned long ago that yelling back only made things worse, his best friend showed him that. Raising an eye brow his opponent ground his teeth, throwing him back.

"You got a mouth on you. Running it like a hotshot-"

"Don't have to get upset cause you lost."

That had pushed just a bit to far, he never saw the fist coming. Silver snapped to the side, his jaw ached, stumbling.

"Resorting to that. Pathetic."

"Yet you still lost."

That earned another fist to the other cheek, the first starting to swell and bruise.

"I'll teach you to talk to me that way."

He taught Silver nothing knew, only reminding him that people like that still existed. He knew someone wasn't going to be happy.

-----Later that Day-----

Soothing ice was a new friend, numbing the aching feeling from earlier one sided brawl. If only it could numb his hearing too. Not only had he gotten it form his opponent, but now receiving an ear splitting lecture form his girlfriend.

"I don't get why you didn't fight back. I know you could have kicked his ass-Are you listening?"

"......."

"Silver?!"

"...Nope..."

He flinched as the door slammed shut, signing. Knowing she was mad, though having no reason to be so. He chose not to fight, she just wouldn't understand.

-----With Blossom-----

'His so-arrgguuhhh!!!'

She grabbed hold of her hair, pulling it. She was in her own world, ignoring the looks or starring most other people gave her.

"Then I beat the cheater. Making me lose, useless Pokemon. Traded it for a-"

That was him, she just knew it. The way he talked, the description she had gotten outta Silver matched. Knuckles cracked as she moved closer. It was as if karma was smiling on her. Time for some payback.

"If I see the little bitch again-Agughhh!!"

He felt his jewels crush up into their pouch, rubbing against each other in a way no male should feel. His eye twitched as he reflexively bent to grab them, but stopped as Blossom grabbed his nose. Twisting it, a satisfied crunch was heard. The guys eyes watered, biting his lip. She grabbed his ear jerking it, he fell to the floor. She curb stomped his jewels, kicking his side for good measure.

"Buckskin Dick."

"Eahhhuhhaahhh?"

The noise was her only answer, his little group having fled when she first had kicked him. Clapping her hands together, getting ride of the dust, she made her way back to the Pokemon Center where Silver was. He would be glad to know she had taken care of the guy who was a sore loser.

-----Pokemon Center-----

"I then proceeded to kick his balls for good measure."

Silver twitched as she told her tail. He could only pity the guy now, yet he was disappointed in her, how she reacted.

"You shouldn't have done that."

She nodded expecting praise, but that was to much.

"Silver say whaaaa?"

"You shouldn't have beat the guy up. He was a-"

"Dick wade. Dumbass. Co-"

"No, that was my fight-"

"Oh. I'm sorry, YOU wanted to kick his ass. I'll remember that next time."

She scratched the back of her neck, kinda ashamed that she stole her boyfriends thunder. The sound of hand meeting face echoed, she looked as Silver instantly regretted his choice. A fresh new wave of pain came over him. She fetched him new ice, holding it to both his cheeks as he grabbed both her wrists.

"I chose not to fight back, Blossom."

She stared, confused as to why he didn't.

"Something my best friend had to teach me the hard way."

She was a bit hurt, having not known. She was the girl to fight back, no matter the steaks.

"Sometimes you win when you don't fight."

"I've always lost that way."

He groaned, she didn't get it. Not ever maybe.

"Put it this way- 'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.'"

She stared at him as he spoke, taking in what he said, nodding. He stared back as she did so. Silence engulfed them. The clock ticking away, sound of the world moving on as they sat there.

"What?"

Out of habit his hand meet his face, he too wouldn't learn.

"Owww...."