Gigantic

"You didn't have to come."

The voice called form behind the changing curtain. She was his best friend, maybe even his only friend. He would be there, even if it meant he had to travel into the depths of the girls section of the Veilstone Mall. Past the weirdly colored cloths that hung on racks, or eve the oddly shaped hats or scarves or even the underwear section.

"I had nothing better to do."

"Training?"

He cleared his throat. Ignoring the question, pulling at his collar. Was it hot or was it just him?

"Why are you quiet? Was it because I laughed? I didn't-"

She burst out laughing at the mere thought, interrupting her sentence.

"You were on the floor.... Laughing."

The memory fresh in his mind, she had lead him into this jungle of cloths expecting him not to get lost, he turned looking around. No clue where she had hidden herself. Voice ringing for him, rushing toward it. He caught on a rack, tumbled into it, struggling to get out before he lost her again, or worse thinking he had ditched her. Popping his head out, then pulling the rest of himself out, having a makeover himself. She stood there giving a thumbs up before falling over form laughing. He had become dressed in a sun hat, scarf and several random colorful articles of clothing making him look as if he was in a sundress.

"You got two thumbs up."

She held her hands out on both side of the curtain, giving them again. He scoffed, listening to ruffle of cloths.

"Ok, how about this one?"

He waited as she moved the curtain aside, revealing the chosen bathing suit. It was a two piece, black with purple swirls, like stars in the night sky. Crossing his arms, holding his chin he looked her up and down.

"It's not right."

"What do you mean it's not right? This is the fifth one I've tried on."

He expected her to make a come back, but was still left without a response.

"Well....ummm..."

He looked away, scratching his neck. Knowing that the longer it took the less time she had to spend with HIM. Not understanding what was so great about HIM, HE was dumb, had a bad attitude, and was... Wasn't right, for her. There was better out there, but she was happy with HIM. Would he really wanna take that away?

"Well?"

He spoke before thinking, the words already leaving his mouth before he could think it through any longer. Instantly regretting it.

"Makes your butt look gigantic."

He blushed, eyes widening, pupils shrinking. His mouth fell open, holding his hand up in defensively. He glanced her way. Eyes wide, a look of shocked crossed her face. He watched as she turned round to look in the mirror at herself. She looked at him then back at her so called 'gigantic butt'.

"Your just saying that."

He was rolling with it. No choice if it meant more time wasted. Shaking his head.

"No it totally does. Why would I say so otherwise?"

He keep a poker face on, sweating n the inside. Heart racing, glaceing away finding another rack more intriguing. Swallowing hard.

"Your such a lair. You cross your arms when you lie, look away, and gulp."

He looked back at her with the best poker face he could. Silence, he didn't deny it nor confirm it. She started to laugh at him again.

"Nyuuuhhhh!"

He stuck his tongue out at her. She laughed harder, bending over to catch herself on her knees. She shut the curtain to change.

"I like it, therefore your argument is invalid."

Throwing his arms in the sir he gave up. He tried, half way succeed. She came out, paid for it.

"I'll see ya later Kamon."

She only called him that, it was how he liked it. At least that hadn't changed. She hugged him, calling out her Aerodactyl.

"I'll see ya when I see ya, Sawyer."

He watched her fly toward the resort, waiting until she disappeared.

-------After Flying-------

She was waiting in her bathing suit, her boyfriend going to meet her. She knew he was still self conscious, they most likely wouldn't swim but at least she had been able to get him to come period.

"Sawyer!"

His voice called her. She saw him across the way, of course in red and black swim trunks with a black t-shirt. Walking casually over.

"Gladion, sup?"

He gave a distasteful look. She smirked at him seeing the pink dust his cheeks.

"You checking me out?"

He squinted at her, arms crossed, mouth set in a line.

"Your so checking me out."

"And?"

"You like it."

"So?"

"Enjoy the view."

"Yes..."

"Dose my ass look gigantic?"

He paused as that last question processed, shaking his head.

"What?"

"Silver said my ass look gigantic. An well it's kinda been bugging me."

"Should I go beat him up?"

"Already did. But-Phhh- S-seriously..."

"You look fine."

"But now I'm paranoid."

"We can always leave."

She took a minute to think. Then it dawned on her.

"Were already here, might as well enjoy it and forget our troubles."

"Like your gigantic butt?"

He smirked, chuckling. Footsteps faded, she was walking away.

"Sawyer? Hey wait!! Look I was joking! Hey are we really leaving? Now I know how to get-Owwww!! That hurts!"

Catching up with her, falling in stride with her he spoke. She reacted by grabbing his ear and pulling back, they were staying. He wasn't getting out of it that easily. Not even if he did say what he had said.