Teeming

---Info---

Dapple-Joltik-Female
OT-Blossom
Attacks-???

------------------------------------------

 "You have to put the blindfold on now."

"Are we even close?"

"Yes."

Silver shrugged as Blossom placed the black cloth over his eyes, looping it in a easy release knot. She grabbed hold of his shoulder as they walked.

"Tik? TTTTIIIIKKKK!!"

Blossom used her other hand to hush the excited Joltik on her shoulder. Petting her, grinning ear to ear.

"Tik-tik-tik-tik!!"

"So why are we in Unova again?"

"You'll see."

He grunted his displeasure. Letting her lead him to where ever she had the great idea to take them too. It had taken a log week to get there. She had mad a big fuss bout someplace she wanted to show him. And of course she had brought the tiny arachnid with her. It was a very tiny bomb, with a large area of reach. The Discharge it gave off was very powerful for her size. It was easy to know when she would go off, giving a count down in her 'Tik-ing'. She was also used a lot against him, being thrown at him when she was about to go off. Usually sticking to under his nose, like a mustache. Her fuzz tickled his nose, his sneeze also triggered her. Silver asked why and was told it scared her. Sure it did.

Blossom was teeming with excitement. She had finally gotten him here, the one place said he would never visit. The one place that seemed to be the cause of all his misery. She had to trick him to get here, but it would be all worth it when they got inside. Coming upon a cave, the air shifted suddenly. It was heavy, both their hair stood on end.

"You sure this is the place, feels kinda heavy."

"Just wait."

"Tik-tik, Joltik!"

Blossom lead them further in. The cave was electric blue, the best place for electric Pokemon, were rocks floated, and the best place to find Joltik in the wild. Silver never needed to know, he would find out soon enough.

"So whats so special bout this place?"

"Stop asking so many questions."

"You an't answering me anyway."

She stopped him, feeling as Dapple crawled over her to the top of his head, snuggling in just a bit.

"JOLTIK!!"

And it echoed and echoed. Sounds of dripping reached his ears, the subtle tingling in the air, as if crawling over his skin.

"You can take the blindfold off."

He did. His eye shined blue, wide as realization came over him. They were in Unova, the place Joltik came form, ChargeStone Cave. He squinted his eyes, turning to Blossom who was grinning evilly. Dapple stuck to his head, twitching, glad to be back. She called again. Silver froze.

"Oh no."

"Dapple really likes you, she just wants-"

Her voice was drowned out as the sound of scurrying feet got closer, the millions of eyes suddenly glowing in the eerie blue.

"You to know that."

"Joltik!!"

They all were upon him before he could run. Eyes wide with horror, pupils slanted, frozen. Swarming him in a big pile of fuzz, the only trace left of him was his arm, twitching as it stuck out form the rest.

"Aww it's Dapple's family, they like you too. Group hug."

Dapple bounced up and down on top of them all, she was the queen of the pile. Her victim, smothered by her family and Trainer. She 'Tik-ed' in victory.