Graceful

"Is the lovebirds ready to order?"

The waiter held his pen, clicking it, ready at the pad. Sawyer watched as Gladion's face began to turn beet red, the color reaching his ears. He always Cloyster-ed up when someone mentioned them as a couple. He noticed it never seemed to bother the girl across form him, when she smiled at him it seemed to not be so bad. He sunk in his chair a bit, shaking his head.

"Could you give us a few minutes?"

"Of course, I'll check back with you lovebirds shortly."

The waiter waltzed off, pen clicking as he did so, tending to another table. Sawyer's laughter reached his ears as he sat up again.

"So why here?"

"It's a change of pace. Some place a little fanceier the normal."

She grabbed his hand fro across the table, a serious look on her face, squeezing it. She looked away out the window.

"Seriously speaking, Gladion..."

"This is a little cutesy, don't'cha think?"

"Don't tell me your allergic to adorableness-"

She laughed a little harder, tears almost streaming. She knew it was coming.

"Cause then how could you stand yourself?"

He face palmed, messing the joke up again, his cheeks became redder as she continued to laugh. The waiter approached.

"Having a good time I see, lovebirds. Are you ready? Or do you need more time?"

"I'll take the 'Triple Chocolate Meltdown', don't hold back on the whip cream or the chocolate syrup. With two 'Moo-Moo Marry's' to drink."

"A sweet devil, milady. And for the sir?"

"He'll take the 'Smore's Mcmore', less chocolate and more marshmallow and gram crackers."

The waiter glanced at Gladion as he nodded, jotted down the order and was gone just as fast. Sawyer waited until he was gone. She looked bit down now, thinking on something.

"Gladion, what is it?"

She was silent for a moment. He watched as her eyes scanned outside the window. She didn't draw back she leaned a little forward, biting her bottom lip, then she looked down, finding the table more interesting.

"Is 'this' going anywhere?"

He became confused. Was what going anywhere?

"What is what going some where?"

She huffed, hating to say it. Her emerald orbs meet his, she motioned down to their hands. He looked at their hands, back at her and then back their hands. A look of 'Aww' spread across his face as it dawned on him.

"I don' know how to respond."

"I figured. I mean it also hasn't been log since we started but.... maybe I'm just paranoid or something..."

"One day at a time?"

"One day at a time."

He moved to sit beside her in the booth, she leaned her head on his shoulder, he dipped his chin onto her head. His blush was back, willing it to go away, but it was there to stay. He enjoyed moments like this with her, just them, nothing else mattered.

"Your order Lovebirds-"

Until the world decided it was time to shake things up. A cold wave meet them head on. Covered in brown syrup, white fluff and dripping cold substances. Looking at each other, laughing all the while the waiter proceeded to get up, backing slowly away, afraid, since they were laughing so hard.

"Are you alright Lovebirds?"

"That was quiet the graceful fall!!"