Fat

Snorlax-??
OT-Wild
Attacks-Pulverizing Pancake(?)

--------------------------------

  "It's fat."

"It's muscle."

"Muscle doesn't jiggle."

"Rippling muscle does."

Blossom face palmed, arguing with Sawyer was like arguing with a brick wall. She was bound and determined to get it across that Snorlax and Munchlax weren't fat just really muscly.

"Muscle is tight, not squishy like this."

Blossom poke'd the Pokemon's belly as it sleep, her finger sunk in to her hand almost disappearing.

"One of it's abilities is Thick Fat, how do you explain that?"

Sawyer shook her head arms crossed, pouting at the argument with her so called friend. She though for a moment, pokeing Snorlax's side until she found a spot where it was hard.

"So it's an ability. Snorlax's muscle can be squishy."

Blossom threw her arms up in the air, screaming as she did. She grabbed Sawyer by the her shoulders, shakeing her with rage. Sawyer just grinned as she did, giving a thumbs up to no one.

"WHO ARE YOU GRINNING AT?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Suddenly feeling eyes on them, looking over to see they had woken the sleeping Snorlax. It's eyes glowing in the shade of the tree.

'"See even Snorlax is mad you called it fat."

Sawyer slapped her hand down on the stomach of Snorlax's belly, it rippling form it.

'"Lax!"

"Sawyer why would you do that?"

Sawyer did it again, to mess with her. Blossom gave a look of shock as Snorlax got up. It's eyes still glowing.