Climb

He choose to take the rough road, some would say he wasn't meant for. Yet here he was, climbing to the top of the grave he dug. Shovel in hand he used it as the tool to help him get out when it was the one who helped him get in. He always wondered what would have happened had he choose differently. But who doesn't wounder those things? Then he thinks it through and wounder no more. The white beak meets his hand, disturbing him form his deep thoughts. His other Pokemon with this one watch and wait for orders.

"Ready for so more training?"

They all nod, ready for more to be dished out. Climbing together their gonna make it. His meet interesting people and pokemon a like. One in particular having taken over his mind. He blushes as her face pops into his mind. Heart beats rapidly as the image of her moves in to peck him on the cheek, only he pushes the fake her away, shaking his head. Pokemon stare all grinning and giving him a single group look.

"Let's move."

He dose just that. Taking the lead, to another part of the Island. Out in front he can imagine to his hearts content, until he reaches where he wishes. Face once again heating up as the girl takes control.

"Gladion."

The voice calls him, honeyed word, smooth like velvet. Crumbling his focus, blowing him a kiss, she winked. He stopped walking, face relaxing, grinning, eyes falling closed.

"GAUHHHH!!!"

"Sil..."

He felt gravity take hold, shoved forward via headbutt. Face first into the dirt, look wiped form it. Looking up, face covered in grim he glared at Silvally, spitting out bits and pieces in his mouth.

"Silvally."

Who clawed at the dirt, shook his mane, glaring back. Silvally knelt down close to his Trainer's face, eye to eye. Silently conversing they seemed to come to an agreement.

"Winning in battle just might impress her. Sorry buddy."

Silvally licked his face, helping him up. He needed to climb period. He would, along the way maybe even impress the pretty lass that occupied his mind.