Pokemon~Valentine Special~Gladion

"My love for her holds me prisoner."
"In today's weather, it will be sunny all day and continue on into next week as-"

The meteorologist's voice cut out, different thoughts taking their place. Even his sister across from him was ignored as she rambled on about something Snowy had done. Or was it something about research? He turned back to his foremost thoughts. What was it about the girl that seem to string him along so well. He had come to accept the fact that when she was involved someway, Butterfree made their home in his gut. Fluttering about trying to escape, cramped in such a small space. Frown softened, piercing glare dropped were his only indication.

"You dazed off again? You've been doing that a lot lately, ever since-"

Her eyes brightened, widening just like the sly grin on her face. Chin resting on her palm she lazily scanned the room. Other people where of course in the cafe with their own company, eating and merry making. Her attention drawn as the bell above the door swung open, target acquired. Pale tan-nish, arguably pink, bundle of fur and muscle trotted along side their Trainer. Cinnamon curls bounced as she approached the counter. Matching eyes of green swished back to her brother who was now rubbing his temples. The booth they shared gave no indication of her movements.

"-House special and -"

"Rrruufff."

"You sure?"

"Mmuurrr."

"Make that two house specials."

"Rruufff?"

He sniffed the air, mouth watering as the flavors danced and teased him. Body trembling at the though of such succulent meaty morsels in his mouth filling his gut. He enjoyed eating out with his Alpha, always her treat, well his treat to but he didn't have what they exchanged for the prey. Humans were confusing sometimes. Like the one coming their way. She was tense, shoulder peeking. Was she afraid or being a distraction? At her tail a smaller fuzzball then himself, white and wide eyed. Grazing their scents, tail wagging. New pack mates maybe?

"Rruuuff!"

He froze, she was definitely afraid now. Smaller fuzz approached him slowly, her scent overpowering her Trainers. She sat at his fore paws, he sat in response staring, heads tilting. Mirroring each others moments. Hopefully her Trainer new and opportunity when she saw one.

"Excuse m-me, Ms.Sawyer was it?"

Cinnamon locks twisted revealing emerald eyes, far darker then her own. Lillie watched as confusion washed over the girl. She greeted her with a polite smile.

"That's me. Do I know you?"

"No, you see I saw you battle my brother at Cobalt Lagoon."

"You'll have to be more specific, lots of battles."

"The last one that ended in a draw."

Bells rang, deja-vu creeping upon her. She nodded, smirking.

"That's your brother. That was really great battle, is he here with you?"

"Yes, you see. He wants to talk to you about that battle, but...."

"But..?"

"His a little nervous and doesn't know how to go about doing so."

"Really? He didn't give off that impression at all."

"When he puts his mind to it. So I figured I lend a hand, by asking you on his behalf."

"What did he want to discuss?"