Mysterious

Willow-Ninetails-Female
OT-Akia
Attacks-???

--------------------------------------------

 "Can I ask you something?"

"Depends. What about?"

"Well... I..."

He muttered as he continued his sentence. Gladion had yet to grasp how his girlfriend could be so blunt. To just say what was on her mind. He rubbed the back of his neck, wishing to just hide away form her piercing gaze.

"Come EdgeLord, I can't hear you when you mutter."

"What's with Akia's Ninetails?"

He had only reticently meet the girl, noticing pretty quickly that her Ninetails seemed to have something involving his girlfriend's Lucario. They watched as she followed the poor Lucario, almost reading his mind when he tried going around or getting away period.

"Willow? What do you mean?"

"Why does she do... that?"

Sawyer knew what he was talking about. Willow was very old, or at least thats what Akia had said, saying the fox had been in her family for generations.

"Willow is spoiled and old. You know what they say bout an older Ninetails, something bout mysterious powers per tail."

"I have heard little."

"It's true. I've seen her control other male Pokemon to 'flirt' with. She tried the same thing with Revolver. But for some reason it doesn't work on him. I feel kinda bad, but some how he protects those in the vicinity. So when Akia has Willow with her, I have Revolver with me."

"That is mysterious."

His gaze fell on Sawyer, watching her reaction to the two Pokemon interact. He watched Revolver, who seemed nervous.

"Revolver!!"

The Lucario was over to her as soon as she finished speaking his name, receiving a pet on the head. He flicked his gaze back to the Ninetails who seemed displeased. He would have to watch her, most definitely.