Found

Dreary. The only word that could describe the day. Clouds covered over the sun, keeping it form shining. Form unleashing the rays upon the ground to warm it up after a cool night. Gray-blue colors griped the land as the breeze blew, rattling trash can lids, leaves waved, Pokemon took shelter inside of bushes, scattering round. Everything disappeared, leaving the world behind in the looming storm to come. All of but one man, sat upon his porch. No cloud, dark as could be, seemed to worry him as it drifted closer.

Like the clouds above, his thoughts raged in his mind. Knee bounced, a way to relieve his stress. Many things consumed him. His next gym battle. Being a Gym Leader, obviously he would face many challengers. They would come and he would cream them. Simple. The only question was who would he use in what order. The League, they keep a close eye on him, since his past seemed to haunt him every step of the way. He may not have made the best of choices, but he was doing right by paying for them. His parole officer was just a pain to check in with. But his daughter had disappeared some moons ago. He wondered where she had gone. Having parted on salty words. Feeling he was the sole reason, to a point he knew the truth.

Paws padded to their Trainer, upon the porch where he had been left. Watching as the wind blowing light blond spiky hair, what little it could. Eyes focused, arms crossed, knee bouncing.

"What is it Chevron?"

Chocolate orbs gave a worried look. Coal orbs closed, he bowed his head, encased in his hands.

"Rai..."

Chevron was large for a Raichu. His brown fur almost black, orange fur dark for it's color. His Cheeks bright yellow, lighting up as an idea came to his mind. Knowing what was on his mind, it had been the same routine the last few days. He strayed inside to the only empty room, layers of dust having settled on it's contents. The door squeaking, hinges having been unused. He padded into the room, paw prints smeared onto the floor. He glanced round, eyes catching sight of old toys, cloths left thrown about. Patting the bed, dust particles spreading about. He took a minute to remember the days when the occupant was still here, his mind wandering. He gave a sniff of the air, stale, but finding the smell he was looking for. Following it to a compartment under the desk in the room. He pulled its contents out, dragging his paw across the screen, shining it up a bit. He pulled another box out, returning to the man upon the porch.

"Don't stay out in the storm to long guys."

Many electric Pokemon responded, all returning inside to take shelter. Chevron appeared in the door way, items in hand. The human sat on the porch, unmoving.

"Raichu..."

Turning toward the sound the large man noticed the items in his paws. Eyes curious as to why he had them.

"What is it Chevron?"

Standing next to his Trainer, he handed one item at a time. The look that passed over his face was mixed emotion. Everything having been bottled up seemed to come out. Eyes tearing up, snot spewing out of his nose, muscles trembling.

"She still had this?"

"Raichu."

In his hands he held a photo form long ago, thought lost. A picture of a small girl in his arms at a ball game, faces smiling. Tears blurred his vision, streaming down his face. Chevron turned the key, winding the box he held. Music played as he let go. A melody played, soft and sweet. The storm thundered in the background along with it, tune nicely. It was going to be a nice night for once.