Deep

The look upon the teens faces could not be described. A mixture of horror and shock. What they were watching out in public was so unreal, each though they were dreaming. Both Silver and Gladion had slapped, punched, kicked and even pinched one another to see if either would wake up, maybe even enjoyed it if it weren't for their girlfriends digging in the mud. They had been at it for almost twenty mins.

"I fou-false alarm."

"Stop doing that."

"Keep looking!"

"Shut up!"

Gladion and Silver had taken a seat those twenty minutes ago, on a bench across form them watching. Their faces had been buried form both the hitting and face palming. Gladon supported a black eye, while Silver had a swollen lip. They observed as the girls started flinging mud at one another, annoyed the other didn't seem to be doing their job of helping find the lost item. The item in question neither had a clue.

"WE NEED TO GO DEEPER!!"

"DEEPER STILL!!"

having randomly shut this and other random saying had a crowd starting to form. Ignoring it the teen boys acted as though they didn't know the girls. All they could do was stand by.

"Do you think they will ever find what was dropped?"

"Nope."

Rooted as they were within the mud, the girls stood, walking over to the teen boys. Poking each in the chest as they spoke.

"Help us, boi, help us!!"

Without even waiting for a reply they were pulled into the girls shenanigans. Forced to help look, they sunk into the mud. Not even sure what they were looking for.

"What did you drop?"

"It's metal."

"Was shiny."

"Round."

"It broke remember?"

"Yea you broke it."

"Nah-huh!"

"Ya-huh!!"

"Don't start fighting, keep looking-"

A glob of mud had mad it's way onto Gladion's face, laughter ringing in his ears as Silver could hide it. It was so on, the other boy had it out for him for no reason. He replied with a large portion of mud just for him.

"We are deeply submerged in it now."

"BATTLE!!"

"Gladion Mud Ball."

Blossom called just as he threw it at Silver.

"Dodge Silver!! Now you use Mud ball!!"

The crowd suddenly started clapping. Hooting and hollering. The teens all looked around, seeing the large sum of people they had gathered. All bowed, dropping mud, forgotten. Each blushing and slowly scooting away, each embarrassed.