Run

Be warned mentions of little bit of gore/blood/bone/flesh removal. 

---------------------------------------------

  "Stop struggling!"

He yelped as the needle jabbed it's way in. Liquid forced in, burning under the fur and skin. His muscles twitched uncontrollably. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes. Muzzle opening and closing, no sound emitting. The vocal cords tired, sore form over use, what little sound he could make sounded close to nails on chalkboard.

"Dam mongrel."

The small male turned away, grinning to himself.

"With these improvements, should make you more easy to control. Hah!! Don't even have to pay the Center for it either. Dam bitch, I don't need to tell her my reason for having them removed. I'll do it myself."

Deep hoarse laugh reached Pokenine's ears, embedding it's self into his memory. He watched the male work over at the table, his cloths covered with a regular apron, rubber gloves concealed his hands, his hair disheveled. The clinking of metal on metal alerted him. Scrambling to release himself proved futile.

"Ahh yes sharp, very sharp."

He licked his own blood off the scalpel after running his thumb over it. Eyes gleaming in the dimly lite room, bloodshot from lack of sleep.

"Your still useless. With your typing. But Lucario are so coveted. Maybe if I get a few females of my own."

He mumbled to himself, taking steps forward and back. The Lucario's heart beat furiously. He was so afraid.

Ba-Bump

Ba-Bump

Strapped to the cold metal table did little for him, slight movement rocked it. His limbs comatose, lacking the will to do as told. Then came the searing pain. Burning, eyes watered. It was unexpected, he froze.

"We'll start with the left spike, moving to the chest and finally the right.. It will be painful, to remind you to behave. Or of what I can inflict upon you."

Shock, breathless. His heart hammered. Sweat formed on his pads. It was unbearable as the flesh was peeled away, slowly. Wide away to feel it stripe form him. The male reached for his next tool, knocking over the stand it was sitting on. Bone taken form were it should have been. The rusty saw breaking half way through.

"ARGGHHHHH!!"

He grabbed the bone twisting it to splinter. Pieces left behind as he chucked the large triangle shape away. Dizziness set in as blood flood freely. He didn't pay attention as the male worked to stop it. As the bleeding stopped he moved on.

"Heh, your bleeding a lot. Don't die on me now."

'Why are you doing this to me?'

Ba-Bump

Ba-Bump

Chest throbbing, he was paralyzed form the drug earlier. He could feel it all. The bone and skin being ripped form him. The male worked his chest area the same as the first.

Tromp

Tromp

Heavy foot mad it's way to ears below. The door burst open, light shining in, blinding both occupants. Then he was awake, panting. He remembered that clearly. A nightmare form days before. He looked over at the other occupants in the room, all asleep. He looked for a familiar face, hidden under the blankets. There she was, his current Trainer, the one who rescued him. Snuggling closer he breathed in her scent of peaches. He wouldn't be able to sleep, but just being there he'd be fine.