Ship

"Chevron, keep the kids busy will you?"

The Raichu gave a nod, he sensed something wasn't right with his Trainer, he did just as asked. Trotting round the large Gym and house, finding Kamon outback, just needing to find his Trainer's little girl. He poked the boy several times before he looked. Annoyed it seemed, he was given another poke before the Raichu dashed off.

"Chevron?!"

Little Kaman was laughing as he began the chase.

"Sawyer!!"

He called for her, laughing as the Raichu stayed out of reach.

"Help me chase Chevron!!"

Hearing,her name she ran past the front door, down the long hallway that lead to the soon to be gym. Her eyes caught sight of her Dad, walking with the men that had keep him in timeout for so long. What had he done that was so bad? She creep closer, quiet as a Rattata.

"Do you know why we are here?"

"Not really, I've been doing everything I've been told."

"We're here for the boy."

Her old man growled, copying him, much quieter. How was he so strong? He wasn't the strongest Trainer in the whole town for nothing. So why were these mean men able to keep him in the time out corner? They must not have played fair.

"Why?"

Out of her thoughts, Sawyer listened to her dad's voice as he 'chatted' with his guests. The rumble of his deep voice calming her.

"He needs to be 'influenced' in the right way, your not a very good role model."

Hands meet table, almost cracking under the pressure. Her dear Daddy was a very large and tall man. Standing far above the average 6 ft. He bared his teeth like any wild Pokemon faced to face in a fight.

"Your going uproot him form here on a whim."

It was a statement, covered in as much venom as possible. The short man sitting across the table flipped a coin, catching it then repeating, keep his cool. A shit eating grin was plastered all over his face.

"Don't forget who your talking too, Matis. If I so choose, I'll deem you unworthy of your little girl too."

"Geerrrr....

"That's what I thought. Now-"

She was drawn away by Chevron, he tugged her away sensing her uneasiness. Leading her to the backyard where Kamon was waiting. Words she didn't want to hear.

"Rai?"

"Chevron, Daddy's in trouble again an't he? Those mean men said they might take us away."

Big fat tears pooled at the edge of her eyes, she wiped them away, remembering how tough she was suppose to be now. Chevron grinned at her, she smiled back. Kamon noticed the exchange, knowing she would tell him sooner or later.

"Sawyer, Let's finish our game of Pirates!!"

She grinned at him in return. Chevron rushing off to get the toys. Sawyer ran toward her friend, joining him on top of the play set. She stood on tipsy-est top starring down at him, who returned her glaring gaze with a smirk. Chevron returned dropping the props for them to grab. Kamon dressed in a trench coat and captains hat, Sawyer took up the bandanna and eye patch, each taking a wooden sword, Chevron was given the remaining hat and Chatot plush.

"Yer gonna walk de'plank for yer treession, scurvy whelp."

"Yar gonna regret ye words, savvy."

With the thrust of her sword she pinned him against the railing of the ship, nicking his wrist backwards. Painfully he swung forward, trapping her sword against her chest. They battered and parried as they push against each other, foot work in time with each other. Chevron watched unable to keep up. Was that what it was like for them to watch him battle?

"Scuvry whelp, I'll have ye sleeping with de magikarps."

"Yer gonna regret dem words, land-lubber!"

He pushed forward, she parried back, tripping him up as he fell over board. An image of him being dragged away flooded her mind, tears coming back. She reached for him, but she never made it.

"Kamon!!"

"Oaf!"

He looked up at her, seeing the droplets form. Dripping onto the ground, he smirked.

"Yer gonna regret that!"

She sunk to her knees, Chevron coming to her side nuzzling her. The fat droplets fell evermore so, the dam had burst. Koman recoiled, having never seen his best friend cry in such a manner.

TROMP

TROMP

TROMP

Heavy footsteps made their way toward them. The 6 ft Dad came barreling outside, scooping Sawyer up in his arms. Chevron growled as he came to block the Police's path.

"Control your pathetic trained Raichu or so help me-"

Words rang on deaf ears as the splitting wails of his daughter came fore front, looking at Chevron then to Kamon who seem to whimper behind his leg.

"Hush Sawyer..."

"Da-daddy!"

His voice commanded in a way that settled her yet comforted her. Hiccuping she snuggled closer into his embrace, yet he set her down with Kamon, who she latched onto for dear life, curled into Chevron's protective guard. The tall male figure blocked them form view of the men who meant harm.

"Your so do Matis, when I'm thr-"

"I think your done Lt.Finch."

Lt.Finch gave a glare as the man above him came onto site. Matis crossed his arms, glaring down at the Police man who had helped him, though he did not desver it.

"Matis."

"Felix."

"Sir-"

"Enough Finch, I'll see you in my office monday."

Glaring Finch left, if looks could kill. Matis glowered down at the man before him, until a voice broke his barrier.

"Daddy?"

He relaxed, rubbed the back of his head and turned to his daughter. Face scrunched up, snot running down her nose and cheeks. He wiped it all away, picking her and Kamon both up. Chevron perched upon his shoulders.

"Forget everything he said it's not true."

"Kamon's staying?"

"Sure little girly, Kamon is staying."

Kamon had no idea what was going on, all he knew was thats he needed air, badly. But form his crying best friend he could deal.

"I was so afriad that they would take you away. That i would be next, I didn-"

Her words turned to jibberish as she sobbed harder, relieved. Matis spoke with Felix, who cleared everything up, saying the Finch would be fired unreasonable things, maybe even face criminal charges. It was mostly a happy ending. Matis was still with his little girl, having a son sort of speak in Kamon. Chevron sleep in Sawyer bed with her as a guard to put her at ease for awhile. She had nightmares, but calmed waking to something familiar.

Kamon still didn't understand until it had been explained. He was carrying a weight given to him he could not yet hold. He decied at a young age that he would not be like his old man, yet it would seem that ship had sailed a little to late.