[68. Chaotic Fury]

[4x11; Catch Me If You Can + 4x12; A View to a Kill]

Lucy hummed into Stefan's mouth, biting his lip for a brief second before letting go and pulling away from him. At his disappointed and lustful gaze, she smiled playfully and opened her shower, stepping out of the hot water.

"Baby, come on," Stefan popped his head out of the shower as she wrapped a blue towel around her body. He watched, disappointed, as her wet body disappeared from his view when she secured the terrycloth. "One more?"

"I think two rounds in the shower is too much," Lucy laughed, pulling her wet hair into a bun at the top of her head. "and my fingers are all prune-y."

"Fine," Stefan gave in, turning off the hot water and stepping out of the shower. He took the towel that Lucy handed to him and dried himself off. "You did almost hit your head when you slipped—"

"Yeah, okay, let's not talk about that," she quickly cut him off; she couldn't help but admire his body while he was tucking his towel around his oh-so fit waist. "Come on, let's get dressed. Bekah's coming over soon."

As Lucy started to leave the bathroom, Stefan followed after her. "That's why you didn't want to have sex ag—oh, shit!" he faltered when he saw Rebekah sitting on Lucy's bed, looking through one of her photobooks; he ducked into the bathroom while Lucy and Rebekah laughed. "Ever heard of invasion of privacy?"

"Well, as this is Lucy's place, I didn't think to knock," Rebekah called back nonchalantly.

Lucy chuckled under her breath and held onto her towel so it wouldn't slip, all the while collecting some of Stefan's clean clothes from his drawer in her dresser. She picked out some light gray jeans, boxer-briefs, and a thin black hoodie and opened the bathroom door just enough so she could give them to him.

"Thank you," he sighed in relief, shutting the door once again.

Lucy turned to her sister. "I thought you weren't coming for another hour."

She collected her clothes for the day; skinny jeans, a maroon long-sleeved blouse, and some tan ankle boots were thrown onto her bed next to Rebekah. She grabbed her undergarments and put them in the pile before facing Rebekah again, hands on her hips.

Rebekah just shrugged. "I was bored."

Stefan stepped out of the bathroom, fully dressed and hair styled perfectly, and Lucy traded places with him, hauling her clothes in with her.

While she got dressed, brushed her teeth, and did her hair, she listened to the conversation that went on between Stefan and Rebekah. It got off to a shaky start but, eventually, it started to settle.

"Why are you—"

"Honestly, I didn't know—"

They spoke at the same time before sighing.