[75. Teaming Up with Bonnie and Kit]

[4x21; She's Come Undone]

[WARNING; Sexy Times Ahead. Seriously, read with discretion.]

Once, when Lucy was sitting in a waiting room for her appointment with her counselor, she read an article in a magazine that holding hands with another person could stimulate more serotonin in a person's brain. She was twelve years old and she didn't think that kind of thing would make a person happier. But then she thought about it and she discovered that the article was right; she would hold her mom's hand when crossing a street or hug her dad before bed and she always felt loved. Even a simple high-five from Joel or Jeremy could make her happy.

Somehow, Lucy doubted that the article in the kid-friendly magazine she had read had what was happening in mind when they published it. The guttural moan that escaped from Stefan's mouth confirmed her suspicions. This was definitely not what they had in mind, but hey—she had plenty of serotonin running in her system at the moment.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Stefan gasped, tightening the grip he had on Lucy's face, his fingertips leaving painless bruises that would heal within seconds.

Lucy smirked as best as she could when her lips were wrapped around his cock and lifted her head only a little, firmly pressing the flat of her tongue against him before swirling it around the tip of him. She hummed at the slightly salty taste of his pre-cum and Stefan grunted, blissed from the vibration of the action. With more pressure from his hand, she was sucking him back into the whole of her mouth until his tip reached the back of her throat and her nose was buried in the trimmed curls at the base of his cock.

Blowjobs were a lot easier now that she was a vampire. She didn't need to breathe as much as when she was a human and the velvety taste and feel of Stefan was magnified. The best part of it, though—other than bringing Stefan down to his knees in pleasure with just her mouth—was that he didn't have to be gentle with her. It didn't hurt when he fucked her face or when he pulled her hair when he was on the brink of cumming. Even when he was gentle—like how his free hand was intertwined with hers, squeezing it lovingly from time to time—it lit her whole body on fire.

"Shit, Lucy—" Stefan hissed as she lathered her tongue against the vein that ran through his shaft.

Lucy moaned back at him and then she was pulled off of him. In a blur—in reality, it was half a second, but seemed like more to them—Lucy was sitting on Stefan's lap and their mouths were practically smashed together in a mix of lips, teeth, and tongue. The pleasurable stinging in Lucy's lower half that had been there since Stefan woke her up with his tongue grew as she ground herself against him, her slick wetting his cock enough that he could slip into her without difficulty.

"Stefann...oh, fuck," she whined breathlessly as the tip of his cock pressed against her clit. "want you..."

Stefan's teeth clamped down on her bottom lips, pulling it tantalizingly, as he lifted her up with no issue and slid himself into her core. They both let out simultaneous moans as they connected, their mouths coming together messily.