Chp 1-Getting There

•Louis' POV•

"Simon said he wants to meet us in the downstairs lobby in ten minutes!" Liam shouts from his bedroom after getting off the phone.

"Why?" Zayn asks, dropping his hands from fixing his hair, walking out of the bathroom.

"I don't know, said he had some good news though," Liam shrugs, pulling his lips into a smile.

"Yay!" Niall exclaims with a mouthful of pancakes. He spits a chunk of food onto the table, earning a disgusted look from us all.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, Niall," Liam scolds. Niall picks up the piece of food he spit out and shoves it back into his mouth.

"Sorry," he says, still with a mouth full of food.

I turn off the t.v. and head into my and Niall's bedroom. The five of us lads are currently sharing a huge hotel suite, complete with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a couple bathrooms, and best of all, a jacuzzi. Simon's hotel room is across the hall, but he's probably already downstairs waiting for us.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I strip off my flannel pajama bottoms and white t-shirt, simultaneously picking out an outfit of blue chinos and a matching red striped shirt.

Just as I've pulled on my pants, Niall casually walks in and is startled by my half-nakedness. He stays frozen, his gaze stuck on my chest.

"You like what you see?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows.

He blushes, grabs his phone, and quickly walks back out.

I chuckle. It's so easy to make Niall blush.

After changing, I walk out and find the lads waiting in the living room.

"Let's go!" Harry shouts and runs to the door.

We follow after him and down three flights of stairs before meeting Simon in the breakfast lounge.

"Uncle Si!" I exclaim and tackle him in a hug.

"Hi Louis, lads," he says calmly. He motions for us to take a seat, which we do. Niall wastes no time in asking, "What's the big news?"

Simon turns to look at us with a huge grin plastered to his face.

"You all are going on vacation to a private beach house on the Pacific Ocean for a whole month!"

We immediately jump up with excitement. Then we engulf him in a group hug. Niall is practically bouncing off the walls and I can't help but laugh at how excited he is.

"Thanks, Uncle Si!" I squeal and hug him again.

"I thought you all deserved a break," he says.

We go to sit back down but he says, "Well what are you lot waiting for? Car leaves in half an hour!"

At that we all quickly scatter and race to our room. In record time, we have our bags packed

and are right back in the lobby with ten minutes to spare.

A middle aged man with a small mustache and crinkles by his eyes appears behind Simon and asks, "Ready?"

Simon explains, "This is Jason, your driver."

We each greet him with something along the lines of "Hey Jason".

We go to leave but not before hugging Simon and thanking him once again.

"No problem, now go enjoy yourselves! And don't get too carried away!" he shoos us away, a smile etched onto his face.

Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and I head out the doors and into the parking lot, where we find a big black van waiting for us. After loading our luggage into the trunk, we decide on seating arrangements.