Chapter Three: Playing Games

This chapter is really short, but it reveals a lot about the new kits, and Briarlight's feelings.  Anyway,  I do not own warrior cats blah blah Erin Hunter blah blah.  Whoever can guess my favorite non-ThunderClan warrior cat will get to name some kits that will appear later in the story.  If you like the story, please click the star in the corner.🌟Okay! Let's start. 

Briarlight was lying on the nursery floor, getting ambushed by a bunch of wriggling kits.  Earlier, she had volunteered to watch Ashkit, Boltkit, and Lightkit while Sandstorm went out to hunt.  That was a mistake.  Who knew that kits could hurt so badly? All those tiny little claws were tearing her pelt apart! "Die, ShadowClan!"  Boltkit screeched as she scratched Ashkit's face with sheathed claws.   

Sandstorm padded into the den. "Briarlight? I hope they weren't too much trouble.  I told them to behave."  Sandstorm glanced sternly at the kits as they ducked their heads down.  "They were just playing.  Do you mind if I head back to the medicine den?"  Ashkit's head popped up.  "Can I come too?  I really want to see more herbs!" Briarlight gave him a glance.  "More herbs? Did Jayfeather already teach you some?"  Ashkit nodded slightly.  "You can come as long as your mother is okay with it."  Sandstorm gave a nod.

 " He can go, just make sure he doesn't eat anything he shouldn't" Briarlight padded towards the medicine den, excited for the possibility of someone to be Jayfeather's apprentice.  Jayfeather would be an amazing mentor.  He could be so sweet sometimes.