Chapter 19: Let's Tell Firestar (Again, Again, Again)

200 VIEWS?? Thank all of you guys so much for reading this story.  I'm going to do a more original one next.  I think it'll be an audience decides.  Please click the star if you love the story.  Or don't.  Your choice.  Did you guys like the peek into StarClan from the last chapter? Also, sorry for not updating yestereday. Pretty short chapter though.  I wasn't really in a great mindset.  Sorry for the cringe in this chapter.

"Firestar? Sandstorm?  Come here please." Jayfeather's mew rang through camp, startling the remaining cats. Sandstorm padded over, a curious look on her face.  "Firestar is on patrol right now.  What did you want to see us about?" Lightheart wandered out of the den, looking for fresh-kill. "Hey Jayfea-  Oh hi, Sandstorm."

Sandstorm embraced her daughter, covering her with gentle licks. "Lightheart!  Thank StarClan you're okay!" Lighteheart slipped Jayfeather a smile.  "Actually, Jayfeather was the one who saved me.  Bluestar said that he couldn't, but he managed." Sandstorm looked startled.  "Bluestar? Did you actually go to StarClan!?"

As Firestar's patrol pushed through the entrance to camp, Sandstorm's yowls could be heard throughout camp. "Sandstorm? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jayfeather gave Lightheart a glare.  "Yes, Firestar.  She's fine.  Lighteheart is back though." Firestar cocked his head with confusion. "Back from where? StarClan?"  Daft furballs.  Where else would she have been?  "From StarClan.  Apparently Bluestar said that I couldn't bring her back." Requesting further clarification, Firestar continued.  "So Lightheart is back, like from StarClan." Jayfeather nooded, slightly exasperated. Firestar's face lit up. "I knew you would be a good medicine cat!"

You had nothing to do with me becoming a medicine cat, and we both know that. "Gee thanks, Firestar.  I'm glad the only option for my future ended up benefiting you."