Chapter 20: Kits?

Soory for the awkward chapter last time.  Felt bad for making you guys read it.  Anyway, since somebody guessed my favorite cat, it is now closed.  (You can still enter an OC though.)  I do not own warriors, enjoy. Also, I want to pair up Lightheart.  Which cat do you ship her with? I'm going to try and give you a pretty long chapter next. (Maybe around 1K words? Maybe) This chapter is a bit choppy, but just roll with it.

Lightheart bounded across camp, eager for her first patrol as a warrior. The smile on her face spread even wider as she noticed all her siblings were on the patrol! Squirrelflight was leading the patrol, and Leafpool, Boltstrike and Ashpelt were joining her.
"Hello! Where are we going to patrol, Squirrelflight?" Squirrelflight  chuckled, still half asleep.
"How can you be so awake on a dawn patrol? It isn't natural."

The group left camp, and made their way over to the WindClan border. 
"I hope they won't cause too much trouble.  Last time we scented a patrol, they were stealing rabbits. Not a fun time.  Lionblaze and I chased them off, so they shouldn't be back."  Lightheart was a bit disappointed.  The patrol was finished, and nothing interesting had happened.  Brambleclaw always talked about how his patrols were caught fighting ShadowClan warriors.  

Now it was Jayfeather's turn to wear a big 'ol grin on his face.  He had just checked to see how Briarlight was doing, and had uncovered that she was going to bear kits. Imagine that! Briarlight will be having my kits.  This is a better future then I ever could've thought of.  Jayfeather knew that he couldn't fuss over Briarlight too much.  He still had an active role in the clan, and it couldn't be done by any other cat. I can still fuss a bit.  After all, she is my mate. With a purr of happiness, Jayfeather let his mind wander to the future, something he had rarely done.