Chapter 31- The Final Chapter

I will be stopping this book, to focus on my other books more, but I really want to thank you guys for 600 views and all your support. I wrapped the story up nicely, and sped everything along by quite a bit This chapter will have lots of stuff, so read carefully. Also, check out my other books, will ya?

Mistpaw squealed with excitement. With the help from her night mentors, she had passed her warrior assessment along with Mistpaw. The two sisters had waited an extra six moons for Amberpaw to be able to get her name on the same night. She would become an official medicine cat later that night. Firestar looked down at the three apprentices and smiled.  He had many ceremonies to perform.

"I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Mistpaw and Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"  The sisters exchanged excited gasps before responding. "We do." 
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonwing. StarClan honors your kindness and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.   Mistpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mistcloud. StarClan honors your slyness and skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan" The two names rung through the clearing, carried on by the clan. Amberpaw was sure that even ShadowClan could hear it. Next, Snakekit, Falconkit and Firekit were summoned.  Boltstrike mentored Firekit, Ashpelt mentored Snakekit, and Ivypool was to mentor Falconkit.
~That Night~
Amberpaw said her goodbyes to her sisters before heading off to the Moonpool with her father by her side. "Do you have a name picked out for me yet, Jayfeather?" Slightly exasperated, the blind tom answered. "Yes. Put your mind at rest." The walked in silence until they met up with the other medicine cats. With a sniff, Amberpaw realized that nor Willowshine of Mothwing were there. Instead, it seemed as if Mistystar had come. "Mistystar? Do you come to share news?" Kestrelflight sounded polite but still annoyed. 
"Yes." Grief hung heavy in her mew. "Mothwing and Willowshine have joined StarClan." A gasp slipped from Amberpaw. "They served their clan well, but in the end greencough took them. I have come to plead for a new medicine cat.  I know Amberpaw is getting her name tonight, and afterwards I would like her to be RiverClan's new medicine cat. Jayfeather looked outraged. "You can't just take a medicine cat from a different clan! She may not be an apprentice, but she still has things to learn!" Mistystar stayed calm.
"You can still come and help if she needs it, but RiverClan needs a medicine cat. Please." Amberpaw poked her head from behind Jayfeather. "I'll do it. I can't leave a clan in need. Please, Jayfeather. Let me go." The ThunderClan medicine cat nodded, and turned towards the Moonpool.  
"I, Jayfeather, medicine cat of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve RiverClan for many moons. Amberpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" Amberpaw gave a small smile, knowing what this took for Jayfeather.  "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Amberpaw, from this moment you will be known as Amberleaf. StarClan honors your compassion and willingness, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of the Clans" Amberleaf nuzzled her father. "Thank you. It's beautiful."  Jayfeather gave a sad smile.  

The prophecy had been completed.  He had fallen in love, and Amberleaf and Moonwing had stolen Briarlight's heart.  Mistcloud had trained in the dark forest, but Lionblaze would help straighten her out.  His three kits in ThunderClan had turned into two, with Amberleaf leaving. Mistystar had hoped for a new medicine cat, but there had been no promise. At last the prophecy was completed, one that didn't end in bloodshed.