Chapter 10: You done made StarClan angry.

Wow! Quite an ending huh? No new guesses on my favorite cat. :( I'm disappointed.  Here's a new hint. She's a RiverClan cat.  Again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click the little star. I don't own warrior cats.

 The Clans were in complete chaos.  " Stop! StarClan has sent clouds to cover the moons.  They are angry.  This Gathering is over!"   ThunderClan dutifully pulled themselves away from the cats and headed closer to Firestar, who was attempting to lead them back to camp. 

Back at camp, Firestar leaped up onto Highrock. "Cats Of ThunderClan! WindClan has taken claim to all rabbits, no matter who's territory it's on.  If you see a WindClan cat hunting on our territory, you have permission to chase them off."  The cats mewed ferociously in agreement.

Ashpaw woke up to see Graystripe hovering over him. "Are you ready for training? Today we're on the dawn border patrol along the WindClan border." Groggily, Ashpaw pulled himself up and groomed himself. "What if we see WindClan hunting a ThunderClan rabbit?"  Graystripe stared at Ashpaw.  " We chase them off, just like Firestar said."

Ashpaw practiced his growl while the patrol was leaving scent markers.  "You could help y'know. You smell like a ThunderClan cat, same as me"  Ashpaw made a face at Boltpaw. "Well, Well.  Look what we have here.  A couple of ThunderClan cats doing a border patrol." Graystripe's growl was much better than Ashpaw's.  "Get off ThunderClan territory.  You have no right to be here."

"Oh but we do.  We were just hunting a rabbit, as Onestar said.  It  may have been your land, but it was still our rabbit." Boltpaw's yowl rang through the forest. "THUNDERCLAN! ATTACK!"  All the cats shot her a weird glance.  "Only a leader or deputy can call an attack." Boltpaw looked like a mouse that was being hunted. " What need do we have for rabbits from a clan that can't even train their apprentices right?  You might want to use those rabbits to actually teach them something!"