BNHA Part 20

--Midoriya--

Everybody screams as they were thrown down the cliff by Mrs. Ryuko's quirk.

Uraraka:What the heck!? | Midoriya:She must be controlling the ground!

We all land on the hard ground as dirt land on us.

Red Pussycat:Good news! Since this is private land,you can use your quirks as much as you want to! You got three full hours! You should be able to make it to the facility in that time,that is if you can get through the Beast Forest.

Midoriya:The 'Beast Forest'!? | Denki:That sound like a name out of a fantasy game!

Jiro:Why do we keep falling for Aizawa's little tricks? | Kirishima:I guess there's no use complaining. Might as well get going.

Mineta rushes into the forest,and then after several seconds,he ran into a monster.

Denki/Sero:*screams* We're all gonna die!

Mineta stood in front of it as it raises its claw into the air.

Koda:*running towards the monster with arms out* Please calm yourself,my giant bread!

I quickly activate Full Cowling and grab Mineta out of the monster's attack as it was surprisingly not reacting to Koda's  quirk,Anivoice. I notice a piece of its mouth simply fell off.

It's just a dirt clod! I get it. That's Pixie-Bob's quirk!

Todoroki sends out an ice attack and trapped on of the dirt monster's legs as Ida comes in a destroys the dirt monster with his Recipro Burst and Bakugo with his signature line. I jumped up high into the air and punched through the remaining body of the dirt monster.

Sato:You guys took the beast out in seconds! | Sero:It was awesome!

Kirishima:You showed that thing who's boss! | Bakugo:We're not done.

What seems to be pieces of an already defeated dirt monster later reformed into a dragon-like monster and flew high into the air.

Denki:Hey,c'mon! Don't you think this is a little unfair? | Mina:What now?! Do we run? | Sato:Not good. If we don't make it to the camp,then we dont get anything to eat! | Momo:He's right! We have no choice but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route! | Ida:Alright! Let's go Class A! | Everyone:YEAH!

Shoji:I spot three up ahead,two flanking at each side,and what seems to be more rubble! | Midoriya:That must be from Aeden and Clyde's doing! We should follow the trail and regroup with them! | Jiro:There's at least 7 total. They're coming!

Sero:Alright! I got this one!

Sero jump on to a thick branch and charges toward the dirt dragon. He launch his tape around the dragon's wings and plummet it to the ground.

Sero:Sato! Kirishima!

Sato bites down several sugar cubes as Kirishima immediately jumps in and start punching the dirt dragon. Sato steps in and did a launching uppercut to the dragon's jaw.

Tokoyami and Ojiro land heavy blows on what seem to be a giant dirt orc.

Ojiro:Aoyama! You're up! | Aoyama:Bonjour!

Aoyama releases his Naval Laser and obliterate the dirt orc as Mineta sends a barrage of his Quirk to a large reptilian-like dirt monster.

Denki:*climbs on the monster* Mineta! Get out of here! 1.3 Million Volts!

Denki releases all of his charged up electricity and scorched the monster's body,to which he then become even more stupid.

Koda commands the birds around the forest and distracted the dirt minotaur  as Mina threw her acid to one of its legs,making it kneel. Hagakure taunts a different dirt monster and lead it to where Mina,Momo,and Koda are as Mina melts the other monster's leg as well.