Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V

~School Begins~

Tom walks down the halls of hell, he was hoping today would be better than any other day, hoping he can go to his locker and the rest of the day without running into tord and the other jocks but he really didn't know, he pushed through the kids in the halls, and finally reached his locker, quickly grabbing his books, but before he could close his locker himself it slammed shut.

Looking up tom noticed who it was, tord and the jocks or plain and simply the football team, he sighed and turned around to be met with tord's face and soon enough was picking his books up since tord knocked them out of his hands, they all walked away laughing tom thought to himself this is not as bad as before but he hoped too much. after he picked up his books he saw the halls were empty he smiled to himself he hasn't done that In forever but his smile faded too soon, as he was pushed to the ground he looked up to see the jocks again, but it was just Tord, who smirked down at him. Tom gathered his books and was trying to stand back up without touching Tord.

but he couldn't he ended up grabbing ahold of Tord's jacket and pulled himself up, only to regret it afterward he quickly turned on his heels and headed to class now knowing that today was gonna be like any other...terrible, Tom made it to class and sat down telling the teacher that he was sorry for being late the teacher told him to take his seat.

Tom P.O.V

I decided to run away after what happened with Tord, why did I do that!? I'm such an idiot  I made it to class telling the teacher that I was sorry I'm late he only told me to take my seat, once I sat down I pulled out my notebook or journal in other words and I began to write down all that has happened and it was only first period, great...just great.

I can't wait until lunch where I can see Matt and Edd maybe we can hang out later today, but they might be busy if so I'll just go to my favorite place, the woods where I can have peace since no one really goes there anymore because it's haunted or some shit like that, but who knows anything could happen " Thomas!" I jumped at my name I hate being called Thomas, I looked up to see a very angry teacher " PAY ATTENTION!" I nodded, I can't wait for this day to be over.