Chapter 15

Tord's pov

Before this situation could go any longer I pushed him away " no" breathing heavily it was too much for me he looked so good and so controlling I love it god I wanted todo him so bad, the thought of him going even further, but I knew I shouldn't. I began sitting up and pushed him away, even more, his face was now looking pissed off " why don't you want to?" he began to grow more and more irritated with this situation " we cant your drunk and I'm partly drunk" quickly he stood and ran more into the woods away from me I want him back over here, but yet I don't know my feelings. 

I got up and went after him when I could hear a soft moan coming from nearby in the direction most lovers go near the edge of a cliff that makes for one heck of date or just to fuck, but whatever, I headed in the direction of the sounds and came across Tom up against a tree and some guy with his leg up against Tom's crotch.

3rd POV

Tom had run off from Tord only to run into someone else who was trying to fuck anyone or just someone who is not able to defend themselves he was pushed up against a tree and soon enough the guy had his leg up to Tom's crotch and was rubbing up against it Tom was becoming hard and was constantly moaning.