Chapter 28

Tom POV

Tord ran upstairs not sparing me a second glance, I don't understand why but my heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces just like a vase that fell from the top shelf, I stood from the sofa and ran out the door not looking back. I'll run like I always do, I know that it's because of me, my feet burned from running, I was close to this small bar different from the one rainbow owned I haven't seen him in a while but who knows he may be getting fucked right now. 

I laughed at myself for that though, I used to believe in happy endings until that year when I was played by told himself and he forgot all that he had done to me why did I get the wrong end of the stick? I hoped and prayed it wasn't true told didn't drug me and pictures were taken of us about to have sex but they were and I drifted into a dark and cold abyss in which I tried so hard to get out of but never could. 

It's ironic how alcohol got me into that mess and then it pulled me out of it, as I drink every day that I could when Edd or matt ran off with my Smirnoff and hid it from my sights. I hope that if someone knows the pain I'm going through at the moment if they could lift this dark cloud if they too had already broken away from society and were out of that abyss.