Chapter 13

Tom's POV

I woke up in my room my head was hurting like hell I don't remember anything that happened I rolled out of bed thinking maybe rainbow dropped me off. Going downstairs I stopped at the sound of a certain Norwegian voice, rage built up in me I then stormed down the last few stairs stomping as I go " WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!!!??" Edd came running into the room "calm down Tom he brought you here and it's not who you think it is so calm down!" 

Can he not see that is Tord he must not remember much about him, but I do, I constantly have nightmares of that day he did that to me why can't he just leave me be!? I stormed out of the house and went to rainbow's bar he might let me stay there for a while, but I don't know with Tord back could he be more trouble?

 Everything has been hell for me since he did that to me I still questioned myself forever going to that party people made fun of me up until graduation then it stopped many apologize to me, but others just laughed and said ' see you around fag'

Tord's POV

Tom came down the stairs as I was sitting on the sofa just looking through the channels on TV when he stormed down the rest and yelled at me then Edd came into the room and yelled back at him that it was not me who did that to him.