Chapter 14

Tom POV 

I was going in the direction of rainbow's bar, but when I got there I saw him standing outside I walked up to him " hey rainbow what are you doing out here?" He smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen " It's date night!!" He threw his hands up in the air and he winked at me so they were gonna fuck tonight too " sweet so uhh not to ruin tonight for you, but Tord is...back" I said it in a whisper. 

Rainbow's face fell to rage he has gone beyond pissed now "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!!" quickly his lover came over and pushed him in their car "shut up" He turned to me and just said to find me a hotel to stay at for the time being he gave enough money to get me through and walked around and got into the car. Rainbow waved as they drove off " great just fucking great" I said out loud walking in the direction of the store I'll just camp out tonight at the park. 

Tord's POV

watched Edd just shake his head and walk back to the kitchen I stood up and went after Tom Edd had told about and didn't know how he would react to seeing me and hearing my name.I followed him until he stopped at a bar a car was there before they drove off I could hear him say something it sounded a bit like he was pissed off even more. 

But eventually, he began to walk in direction of a store I still followed him when got there he had been walking out with a bag of snacks and some Smirnoff. I smiled at the thought of getting some but I doubt that I followed until he reached the park where I remember always staying when I was bored. 

I started to smile haha wow so many memories he stopped near a tree little ways in the woods by the park I came closer to him watching lay out everything before he opened his drink was chugging it down before he finally got drunk. I walked off my hiding spot and went over to him I sat beside him and grabbed the drink I chugged down some before I realized it he was looking at me before smirking he went in front of me and came close to my face whispering in my ear."Let's *hic* have some *hic* fun" with that he began to move down to where my dick was and was slowly unzipping my pants...